Display custom userfield below username in posts?

Adam K M

Hello!
How would I go about making my 'custom user field' display below a user's name in posts? (Like where the rank tag is)

Thanks for trying, but....
I already have that all, but nothing shows up...
On here, you should see the word "muffin" somewhere beside my post.... but you don't! :cry:
Is there a way to make it so it does, maybe above my rank? (With special CSS too!)
You DID go into the custom user field and tell it to display, correct (Field Viewable in message user info).

1.webp

Did you inquire with the author of your style "XenFocus"?
Can you get ANY of the additional information to show up (like the # posts, hometown, etc) that are default to be able to use? If these don't show either, then it will be a style issue - and you will need to address that with the style author.

@Brogan Yeah :/
Would you mind explaining to me how I can go about updating them, especially if I've made changes?
HOW did you make changes? Direct to the template itself or via TMS. I've got a feeling you did direct edits and if so you will probably need to denote the changes you have made, revert the templates back and make sure that they are not outdated and then (my preferred method) use TMS to do your updates to your templates with.

@Brogan Yeah :/
Would you mind explaining to me how I can go about updating them, especially if I've made changes?

Can you confirm if the fields are present in the default style? User Fields was introduced in XF 1.1.0 so I would assume your style should have updated templates unless something happened. What version of XF are you using?

If you need some help I could check it out for you.

Can you confirm if the fields are present in the default style? User Fields was introduced in XF 1.1.0 so I would assume your style should have updated templates unless something happened. What version of XF are you using?

If you need some help I could check it out for you.
That would be great, thanks! Going to take it all in, hopefully I'll be able to contact you over the weekend!
The url to my website:
Forums
Just incase you're interested in checking it outyourself

Top Bottom