XF 1.5 Display Custom User Field in Users Awaiting Approval page ?

Surendra.S

Hi All,

In order to eliminate spammers, we approve memberships based on answers to Custom Questions (Custom User Fields) in Signup page.

Can you please tell me how to display those answers in Users Awaiting Approval page, so that we can quickly approve members (instead of going to User Profile page everytime to see those answers for each user).

It doesn't seem custom user field data is available there unfortunately so it would require an add-on.

You could possibly look into some of the spam add-ons in the resources I know TPU Detect Spam Registrations shows various data for registrations.

It doesn't seem custom user field data is available there unfortunately so it would require an add-on.

You could possibly look into some of the spam add-ons in the resources I know TPU Detect Spam Registrations shows various data for registrations.
Thank You Steve.

I think the URL of that TPU Detect Spam Registrations is below:
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/tpu-detect-and-block-spam-registrations.2973/

Looking into this add-on.

But ideally would prefer to do it without any add-ons, as XenForo upgrade is nearby.

Hi All,

In order to eliminate spammers, we approve memberships based on answers to Custom Questions (Custom User Fields) in Signup page.

Can you please tell me how to display those answers in Users Awaiting Approval page, so that we can quickly approve members (instead of going to User Profile page everytime to see those answers for each user).

@Chris D / @Mike any help sirs ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom