XF 1.2 Display content to the right in Xenforo Pages

Dynamic

Hi guys,

I am just wondering how I would have the content in a page display to the right of the tree and not wrap around it. I am looking for the tree to remain on the left with the content running along the right hand side of the page in line.

Thanks.

Dynamic

I think I got it. Does this look right to the CSS gurus?

.pages_box {
display: block;
float: right;
max-width: 950px;
}

Jeremy

I'm not sure what you are trying to do, but I accomplished this in the XenForo Example Page by using:
Code:
#pageContainer article {
  margin-left: 190px;
}
Screen Shot 2013-10-28 at 11.37.54 PM.png

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
I've had my page nodes like this since the start as the wrapping was causing issues with the content.

I actually edited the template and moved <div id="pageNodeContent"> to just above <xen:hook name="pagenode_container_article">

Unfortunately I also have to use the pagenode.css template code from RC3 due to changes which were made in RC4 and which stopped my page content from working correctly.

Dynamic

I'm not sure what you are trying to do, but I accomplished this in the XenForo Example Page by using:
Code:
#pageContainer article {
  margin-left: 190px;
}
View attachment 60147
That also works, but when viewing on a mobile device it does not go back to its default margin. I ended up wrapping all of the content in its own div and then added this css.

.pages_box {
display: block;
float: right;
max-width: 950px;
}