Discord Integration

Discord Integration [Paid] 1.2.3

No permission to buy ($35.00)

Naz

XenForo developer
Staff member
NixFifty submitted a new resource:

Discord Integration - Connect your Discord server to your XenForo board.

Discord Integration allows you to establish a connection and manage your Discord server from the comfort of the XenForo Admin Control Panel.

4b8df950fbc64698add0d473bbc74625.png

Features:
  • Allows for XenForo user groups to be synced with Discord server roles. Essentially this allows...

Read more about this resource...

Ey' Nix.
We're getting some errors, and after the earlier php file fiasco, we're not sure if they are on our end, or at the AddOn's end.

Happened 3 times, identical errors, three different users. Maybe has to do something with the NSFW role I mentioned in my review?
PHP:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: array_diff() expects parameter 1 to be an array or collection - library/NixFifty/Discord/Helper.php:68
Generated By: Filip, Yesterday at 3:23 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/html/library/NixFifty/Discord/Helper.php(68): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
#1 /var/www/html/library/NixFifty/Discord/ControllerPublic/Register.php(69): NixFifty_Discord_Helper->setUserServerGroupsById()
#2 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): NixFifty_Discord_ControllerPublic_Register->actionDiscordRegister()
#3 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#4 /var/www/html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(95) "https://unloze.com/register/discord/register?code=aoAEQjreCdm1K2I8fR5EpaDhNtofV1&state=efcb7a1b"
  ["_GET"] => array(3) {
    ["/register/discord/register"] => string(0) ""
    ["code"] => string(30) "aoAEQjreCdm1K2I8fR5EpaDhNtofV1"
    ["state"] => string(8) "efcb7a1b"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
PHP:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: roles - library/NixFifty/Discord/Helper.php:65
Generated By: Filip, Yesterday at 3:23 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/html/library/NixFifty/Discord/Helper.php(65): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
#1 /var/www/html/library/NixFifty/Discord/ControllerPublic/Register.php(69): NixFifty_Discord_Helper->setUserServerGroupsById()
#2 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): NixFifty_Discord_ControllerPublic_Register->actionDiscordRegister()
#3 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#4 /var/www/html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(95) "https://unloze.com/register/discord/register?code=aoAEQjreCdm1K2I8fR5EpaDhNtofV1&state=efcb7a1b"
  ["_GET"] => array(3) {
   ["/register/discord/register"] => string(0) ""
   ["code"] => string(30) "aoAEQjreCdm1K2I8fR5EpaDhNtofV1"
   ["state"] => string(8) "efcb7a1b"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

This one happened twice, with same error. A forum role wasn't assigned, I assume?
PHP:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Invalid operand type was used: expecting an array - library/NixFifty/Discord/Deferred/GroupSync.php:35
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 8:08 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/html/library/NixFifty/Discord/Deferred/GroupSync.php(35): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
#1 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): NixFifty_Discord_Deferred_GroupSync->execute()
#2 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred()
#3 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal()
#4 /var/www/html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(31) "https://unloze.com/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(19) "/admin.php?discord/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Additional edit:
You should probably update the page here, since on your own website, the current version is 1.0.0b4.

NixFifty updated Discord Integration with a new update entry:

Apologies for the delay in getting this one out. With this release, the beta label is being dropped and some changes have been made to the Redirect URL. You'll need to follow the steps below to ensure continued functionality of your integration.

Please visit https://discordapp.com/developers/applications/me and update the Redirect URI(s) area of your application to follow this format:
Code:
https://mysite.com/index.php?_=register/discord

If you're using friendly URLs...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hey,
is it possible to disable the OAuth login and does this addon work with version 1.4.11?
Are there any plans for syncing forum bans to discord and forcing the discord nick to the forum name?

is it possible to disable the OAuth login and does this addon work with version 1.4.11?
Yes, logging via Discord can be disabled. The add-on should work fine with XenForo 1.4.11.
Are there any plans for syncing forum bans to discord and forcing the discord nick to the forum name?
Yes, both of these features are planned and will be released soon.

Hi, we wanted to get this addon but $35,- is way too much. Do you consider lowering the price once new features roll in or do you plan to stick with this price.
Thanks

Yes, logging via Discord can be disabled. The add-on should work fine with XenForo 1.4.11.

Yes, both of these features are planned and will be released soon.

Has there been any development on making/forcing Xenforo users to have their user names automatically become their Discord user name and vice versa by default?

I have seen other discord integrations where the end user, even after auth, still have to enter a name into the Xenforo registration which would allow them to pick a different name. We want to ensure that there is consistency between the members on the board and discord to avoid trolling or confusion.

Love this integration idea and cannot wait to be able to utilize it.

Please let me know! Thanks.

Hi, we wanted to get this addon but $35,- is way too much. Do you consider lowering the price once new features roll in or do you plan to stick with this price.
Thanks
All due respect, but there are two other addons that link Discord to XenForo with a price difference of $5-10 to this addon. I don't see how you can say it's too much when the other two are nearly in the same price range.

All due respect, but there are two other addons that link Discord to XenForo with a price difference of $5-10 to this addon. I don't see how you can say it's too much when the other two are nearly in the same price range.

I think people should be reasonably compensated for their time and effort in not only creating something of value to themselves, but being gracious enough to share it with an entire community that can find a use for it. The pricing structure is fine and ideally supports additional development and enhancements.

NixFifty updated Discord Integration with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.9

• Assorted bug fixes and improvements.
  • Redo installer to be more reliable.
From Version 1.1.8:
This update includes a reversion to our original way of syncing roles. Overall it seems like it was better up to the task than the newer implementation. To go along with that, we've fixed a couple of legacy issues namely role permissions and the owner not being skipped when syncing.

An important note: The bot cannot edit its own role even though it shows in the roles...

Read the rest of this update entry...

When I try to edit a node I get this error.

Code:
Server Error

Illegal string offset 'type'

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NixFifty/Discord/Api/Guild.php at line 63
NixFifty_Discord_Api_Guild->getChannels() in NixFifty/Discord/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php at line 9
NixFifty_Discord_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Forum->actionEdit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/html/admin.php at line 13

When I try to edit a node I get this error.

Code:
Server Error

Illegal string offset 'type'

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NixFifty/Discord/Api/Guild.php at line 63
NixFifty_Discord_Api_Guild->getChannels() in NixFifty/Discord/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php at line 9
NixFifty_Discord_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Forum->actionEdit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/html/admin.php at line 13
@NixFifty This is a major problem. I'll have to uninstall the addon, if you can't fix this.
Oops, missed this. I’ll look in to this and see if I can sort this tomorrow. :)

Hey Nix,

I am getting this error when I attempt to get roles for my server:
Code:
Server Error

Cannot use a scalar value as an array

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NixFifty/Discord/ControllerAdmin/Discord.php at line 373
NixFifty_Discord_ControllerAdmin_Discord->actionRoles() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/bor3d/public_html/admin.php at line 13
Any ideas on what this could be? Everything else seems to run OK.

Hey Nix,

I am getting this error when I attempt to get roles for my server:
Code:
Server Error

Cannot use a scalar value as an array

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NixFifty/Discord/ControllerAdmin/Discord.php at line 373
NixFifty_Discord_ControllerAdmin_Discord->actionRoles() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/bor3d/public_html/admin.php at line 13
Any ideas on what this could be? Everything else seems to run OK.
Does the bot have adequate permissions in your server? It should have a bot role with admin permissions.

Hey Nix,

My users are getting a mismatched URL error when trying to link their accounts. How can I fix this? I used the URL you provided in examples.

Top Bottom