Discord Integration

Discord Integration [Paid] 1.2.3

No permission to buy ($35.00)
@NixFifty I just ran across this addon. I have another members Discord integration which worked and has suddenly stopped (partially) they say it is an issue with Discord, but I was curious if yours is still fully functioning in the below categories so that I can switch to this one, as my community requires one that functions fully:

** User role syncing, including bans and private channel access by role and member name force -> this has stopped working in my current discord integration app
Thread push to defined discord channel per forum
Bot postings

Of course ** is the major need and concern.

Thanks Nix!
Yes, mine is functional.

I get the following error when trying to test integration:
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NixFifty/Discord/Api/Guild.php at line 30
  2. NixFifty_Discord_Api_Guild->isMemberOfGuild() in NixFifty/Discord/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 20
  3. NixFifty_Discord_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionTestDiscord() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/content/62/10080562/html/dev/admin.php at line 13

Additionally, when I try to reply to a forum thread on the website while the addon is active, I get an error that prevents the post from going through. The server console error is as follows:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected '&&' (T_BOOLEAN_AND), expecting ')' - library/NixFifty/Discord/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php:10
Generated By: Punkae, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace #0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State array(3) {
["url"] => string(88) "http://erolair.com/threads/community-choice-daily-bi-weekly-or-weekly-vote.718/add-reply"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(9) {
["message_html"] => string(11) "<p>test</p>"
["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(79) "http://erolair.com/threads/community-choice-daily-bi-weekly-or-weekly-vote.718/"
["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "cb96064cddb7174b2d88312d92fde5e5"
["last_date"] => string(10) "1528604050"
["last_known_date"] => string(10) "1528604050"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(61) "/threads/community-choice-daily-bi-weekly-or-weekly-vote.718/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Notes:
  • When creating the authorization link, I selected bot scope and administrator permissions.
  • After adding the bot user to my server, I gave it the administrator role.
  • My forum is using friendly URLs, so I have this format, with my domain name:
    Code:
    https://mysite.com/register/discord
  • The version of Xenforo I am running is 1.3.10

Help would be greatly appreciated! I have to keep the addon disabled until I can sort this, so users are able to post. :cry:

Last edited:
NixFifty updated Discord Integration with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.2

I am currently seeking some beta testers to test the upcoming XenForo 2 version of this add-on against their Discord servers. Please contact me if that's you. :)
  • Improve compatibility with older PHP versions.
  • Handle errors with message posting more gracefully.
  • Improve appearance of watch notifications and opt for Discord message embeds.
  • Other minor code improvements and cleanup.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom