Discord [Deleted]

It's ok now. :)
needs more work. when saving you get an error

9186f5cf76664ee7a06bff2bdd8bbbb7.png

Just uninstall the add-on. o_O

Can you give me the errors ?

I have many times over. It doesnt help me. It uninstalls no errors, installs no errors, but when configuring the tab on node tree and trying to save it gives me errors. only been an issue since 1.2 update.

Error when saving

Code:
The following error occurred:

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'xs_discord_webhook_threads' in 'field list'
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 632
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1654
XenForo_DataWriter->_update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1623
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1419
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenSupport/Discord/Listener/Proxy/Admin/ForumController.php at line 28
XenSupport_Discord_Listener_Proxy_Admin_ForumController->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/nginx/domains/DOMAIN.com/public/admin.php at line 13

this is the input on the page

discord.webp

These are the errors being given when a thread is created.

Code:
#0 /home/nginx/domains/DOMAIN.com/public/library/XenSupport/Discord/Listener/Proxy/DiscussionMessageDataWriter.php(18): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 18, Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/DOMAIN.com/public/library/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php(589): XenSupport_Discord_Listener_Proxy_DiscussionMessageDataWriter->_messagePostSave()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/DOMAIN.com/public/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1423): XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_postSave()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/DOMAIN.com/public/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php(491): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#4 /home/nginx/domains/DOMAIN.com/public/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php(435): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_saveFirstMessageDw()
#5 /home/nginx/domains/DOMAIN.com/public/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1423): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave()
#6 /home/nginx/domains/DOMAIN.com/public/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(830): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /home/nginx/domains/DOMAIN.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#8 /home/nginx/domains/DOMAIN.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/nginx/domains/DOMAIN.com/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Code:
#0 /home/nginx/domains/DOMAIN.com/public/library/XenSupport/Discord/Listener/Proxy/DiscussionMessageDataWriter.php(18): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 18, Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/DOMAIN.com/public/library/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php(589): XenSupport_Discord_Listener_Proxy_DiscussionMessageDataWriter->_messagePostSave()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/DOMAIN.com/public/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1423): XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_postSave()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/DOMAIN.com/public/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php(491): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#4 /home/nginx/domains/DOMAIN.com/public/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php(435): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_saveFirstMessageDw()
#5 /home/nginx/domains/DOMAIN.com/public/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1423): XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave()
#6 /home/nginx/domains/DOMAIN.com/public/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(830): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /home/nginx/domains/DOMAIN.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread()
#8 /home/nginx/domains/DOMAIN.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/nginx/domains/DOMAIN.com/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

I have many times over. It doesnt help me. It uninstalls no errors, installs no errors, but when configuring the tab on node tree and trying to save it gives me errors. only been an issue since 1.2 update.

Error when saving

Code:
The following error occurred:

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'xs_discord_webhook_threads' in 'field list'
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 632
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1654
XenForo_DataWriter->_update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1623
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1419
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenSupport/Discord/Listener/Proxy/Admin/ForumController.php at line 28
XenSupport_Discord_Listener_Proxy_Admin_ForumController->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/nginx/domains/DOMAIN.com/public/admin.php at line 13

this is the input on the page

View attachment 147795

These are the errors being given when a thread is created.

Code:
#10 {main}

Code:
#10 {main}
I have had several purchases and I have not had a problem since the last update. Please uninstall the module and verify that no trace of it is present in your database.

Anyway I can make it automatically pulls every post instead of modifying forum after forum? If the forum has sub forums it becomes sort of tiresome :P

Is there a way to use the {username} parameter as part of the BOT username? For example:

BOT username for Threads: {username} on website.com

That would be very useful!

Is there a way to use the {username} parameter as part of the BOT username? For example:

BOT username for Threads: {username} on website.com

That would be very useful!
does that already
c4b06aad443c4243bcb864780d475cbf.png

under each node you can configure how it displays
0016388474a94153ad11a30412f6bc34.png

Now i'm not sure if the bottom section would change the name of the actual bot, so if it displaying "USN Bot" would then change to the {username}, but maybe that's what your'e looking for.
if it does, then let me know, might change that up myself.

Take the "BOT username for threads" out completely and it will post like this
8f0312e586894acab532438d73f6b18f.png

Now all i would have to do is remove the {username} from "BOT message for threads" and it will show as "Jollyriffic posted second discord test at...."
Thanks for this question, i'm going to make that change on all my threads.

Final edits:
975306a601094a918d4831986ed6e61b.png

that makes it look like this
8bea5c286aba4875b14a5d0a71d7b79c.png

that makes it look like this
I tried that at first too. It looks pretty good in Compact mode where the message comes right after the name, but in the default Cozy mode the the name and message are on different lines with other stuff in-between them.

Hi there!

I was wondering whether it would be possible to allow the bot to embed images from the post into the discord message. For example, if a post was made which contained:
Code:
[img]www.imagelink.com[/img] 
blah blah blah
this is not a very interesting post
the bot would be able to embed that image from that url into the discord message.

Thank you for your time!

Hi there!

I was wondering whether it would be possible to allow the bot to embed images from the post into the discord message. For example, if a post was made which contained:
Code:
[img]www.imagelink.com[/img]
blah blah blah
this is not a very interesting post
the bot would be able to embed that image from that url into the discord message.

Thank you for your time!
yeah that would be awesome or generally if the bot could parse forum tags.
Atm when people reply it shows the quote tags: "just replied to the Thread: "new discord bot test" with "[ QUOTE="VanValdenburg, post: 4439, member: 1"]u woot m8?[/QUOTE]"

am having trouble getting open graph to work like @jolly so when anyone got a easy solution to have that work like he did that would me also amazing :)

8bea5c286aba4875b14a5d0a71d7b79c.png

Top Bottom