Not a bug Disabling addon doesn't disable cron

m1ne

I know I can just uncheck it, but I assumed it would disable itself.
Nothing to explain here I think.

Just to note that it does disable it; there is a visual issue on the cron list in the ACP that doesn't indicate this though.

Its happen on Deferred as well @Mike
Unless I'm misunderstanding, it's arguable that the deferred task should run. It's also an edge case where you would have to disable an add on in between it being placed in the queue and the next page being loaded to run it. Aside from that, it's unlikely to be changed because you don't actually assign deferred tasks to an add on.

Unless I'm misunderstanding, it's arguable that the deferred task should run. It's also an edge case where you would have to disable an add on in between it being placed in the queue and the next page being loaded to run it. Aside from that, it's unlikely to be changed because you don't actually assign deferred tasks to an add on.
Okey. You are right! I didn't see that no special information of addon into deferred ;)

I've hidden the next run time if the add-on is disabled to indicate that it won't run.

I'm mostly just marking this as "not a bug" because the initially described behavior isn't what happens; I've just adjusted the UI to make that clearer.

Top Bottom