Not a bug Disabled addons no longer have a "crossed-out" effect

I must have a bug in 1.1.3, cause mine are not greyed and crossed out on 1.1.3 either lol. They both are if you click on the List Addons tho.

I must have a bug in 1.1.3, cause mine are not greyed and crossed out on 1.1.3 either lol. They both are if you click on the List Addons tho.
Actually, Bob is right.

I've just checked my 1.1.3 install. Forum home does not have crossed out add-ons. Add-on list does, however. (And it still does in 1.1.4)

Actually, Bob is right.

I've just checked my 1.1.3 install. Forum home does not have crossed out add-ons. Add-on list does, however. (And it still does in 1.1.4)
Hmm, I guess it would be an inconsistency, and I swear I remember seeing crossed-out addons on forum home...

Can neither confirm or deny.

I sometimes have this happen, but not always. It's one of those odd little things that you can technically ignore.... As far as I know its only a visual thing.

In 1.1.3, addons that were disabled are grey with a strike across it. In 1.1.4, this behaviour is gone.

It's the same as it was in 1.1.3. Home shows disabled add-on as unchecked, while the List Add-ons shows disabled add-ons with a strike through line across it (as there is no check box on the left side of the add-ons to dictate it's state). I think this is by design.

Top Bottom