1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Disable upload permission, like in nodes

Discussion in 'Resource Manager Closed Suggestions' started by Puntocom, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Puntocom

Puntocom Well-Known Member

My idea is to make my users post through XenGallery's BBCode to make the resource images appear in Gallery with the watermark.
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

You can control this through "Upload images with updates/resources", globally and per category. Categories can also define the allowed resource types if that's what you were targeting.
    Puntocom likes this.
  3. dougiemac

dougiemac Member

I apologize if this isn't the correct thread, but I thought this thread was addressing disabling "Likes" from specific threads.

Is that possible to do @Mike, @Chris D, @Brogan?

User Story: I have dumbass annoying users that are gaming the system and "liking" everyone of the members' posts in the private forum that I gave their little dumbass annoying online gang. :) So I want to disable "Likes" from their private node and remove any likes that were in there so they're not all hoarding the Most Likes List.
  4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Permission for liking posts can be applied per node.
  5. dougiemac

dougiemac Member

Thanks @Brogan. I must've missed it in the perms. I'll look again.
  6. dougiemac

dougiemac Member

FOUND IT! Thank you so much @Brogan. You guys totally rock!
  7. dougiemac

dougiemac Member

Okay @Brogan, I thought I had found it... But I didnt. Can you direct me to where that permission option resides? Thanks.
  8. Andrej

Andrej Well-Known Member

Home -> Display Node Tree -> Permissions ...
  9. dougiemac

dougiemac Member