XF 1.1 Disable "Home Page" from profile.

Template: account_personal_details
Find:
Code:
        <dl class="ctrlUnit">
            <dt><label for="ctrl_homepage">{xen:phrase home_page}:</label></dt>
            <dd><input type="url" name="homepage" value="{$visitor.homepage}" id="ctrl_homepage" class="textCtrl" /></dd>
        </dl>

Remove it.

How do you search it?
Just search all user?
And I got 160K+.
I thought I can search first those user that have homepage declared.
Thanks Martok for that :)

How do you search it?
Just search all user?
And I got 160K+.
I thought I can search first those user that have homepage declared.
Thanks Martok for that :)
You can't search for declared home pages first. If you're removing all home pages it doesn't matter, just search for all users and remove from all.

Reactions: rdn
While we're currently still using 1.3.5, is this still the only way to remove the Home Page field? We seem to have members signing up just to create a link and never show up again. If we can remove this from even being an option I'm hoping that it will discourage these sign ups.

While we're currently still using 1.3.5, is this still the only way to remove the Home Page field? We seem to have members signing up just to create a link and never show up again. If we can remove this from even being an option I'm hoping that it will discourage these sign ups.
I can tell you from experience that they just move link locations. First it was the Home Page URL then i removed the option.. So they moved on to the about me tab.. So i removed that option to and now im finding them adding links to the location field and other custom fields...
unnameddddd.webp

Last edited:
In the ACP or direct in the database, or user by user with edit user.

But that doesn't remove the field.

I can tell you from experience that they just move link locations. First it was the Home Page URL then i removed the option.. So they moved on to the about me tab.. So i removed that option to and now im finding them adding links to the location field and other custom fields...
View attachment 92493

Ugh... yeah, that would probably happen with us as well. Thanks for the response.

Top Bottom