XF 2.2 How do I remove Identities from profile?

Lucandi

Delete Twitter, Facebook and Skype. It is possible to fill it in on their profile but I want to delete it completely so that the "box" is not on the profile.

Another question, is it possible to delete it as well, show your current activity? It should not even be able to choose it and that no one should be able to see what a member is on a page or something like that. On Facebook or Twitter, you can not see what a member is doing. An unnecessary function that is against integrity, I think.

The user can control it themselves from their "Privacy options" here.

You cannot control it on behalf of the user. If the user choses to hide their online status or their activity then forum staff who have the "Bypass user privacy" permission can still see it.

Another question, is it possible to delete it as well, show your current activity? It should not even be able to choose it and that no one should be able to see what a member is on a page or something like that. On Facebook or Twitter, you can not see what a member is doing. An unnecessary function that is against integrity, I think.

Delete Twitter, Facebook and Skype. It is possible to fill it in on their profile but I want to delete it completely so that the "box" is not on the profile.
If I am understanding you correctly, you would like for members to fill out a Custom user field. Example (Instagram)
Then you want that information to stay under their user accounts, but not be visible on their profile pages.
Yes, this is how I manage my profile pages.

First head to Users in the ACP
Web capture_22-5-2022_155445_user.oo5dynasty.com.webp

Click on Custom User Fields
Then click on Add Field

Web capture_22-5-2022_16559_user.oo5dynasty.com.webp

Come down to General Options
and unselect Viewable on profile pages.

Web capture_22-5-2022_16759_user.oo5dynasty.com.webp

Now the custom user fields will stay inside their account info, but not be visible to the public on profile pages.

Peep My set up
Web capture_22-5-2022_161711_user.oo5dynasty.com.webp
Web capture_22-5-2022_16195_user.oo5dynasty.com.webp

Web capture_22-5-2022_16226_user.oo5dynasty.com.webp

They are not showing on my profile page, but they are still under my account on the back end. Plus they show during registration.

Top Bottom