XF 1.5 disable auto watch for all members

king8084

ok so i have disabled auto watch for all new members, however..i still missed about 13k members who registered before this change

i get many questions daily from members about "how to disable it"..i would like to run mysql query to change every member auto watch from "yes" or "yes with email" to "no"

and if someone has the option set as "no"..to stay as "no"

pls help

They can disable it themselves so why not just instruct them to do that if they wish?

You may get some questions about it but I suspect a reasonable number actually prefer the default behaviour. In which case after changing it you'll likely continue to get questions as to how they can switch it back on...

They can disable it themselves so why not just instruct them to do that if they wish?

You may get some questions about it but I suspect a reasonable number actually prefer the default behaviour. In which case after changing it you'll likely continue to get questions as to how they can switch it back on...
cuz way too many people dont know about it no matter how many times i instructed them to do, i get questions about it everyday and i would rather a way to disable it for everyone

Top Bottom