Dimension

Dimension [Paid] 2.2.15

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Kinda had the same question... Can the header image be different than the images in the Nav bars?
Yep, changing the background image on the category headers is simple. You can either remove the image, make it a different image to your header, or make the image unique depending on what the category ID is. :)

Ehren updated Dimension with a new update entry:

Upgraded for Xenforo 2.2.12 + numerous bug fixes

• Upgraded for Xenforo 2.2.12.
  • Fixed a Turkish language string in the guest message.
  • Added Brazilian Portuguese phrases.
  • The “Online statistics” widget on the “Current visitors” page is now using the correct icon.
  • The “Mobile navigation bar?” setting in the Customizer no longer appears if the “Xenfocus: Mobile navigation bar > Enable mobile navigation bar?” setting is disabled.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Where is the login button and customer area on your website? Like for real every single time I'm trying to find my licensed products.

Where is the login button and customer area on your website? Like for real every single time I'm trying to find my licensed products.
My apologies. I've just made the "Client Area" link always visible in the header.

It was previously only available to Customers who were logged in.

I hope that helps :)

@Ehren how i add image to all forum background?

If you want a background image across the entire page, add this to extra.less and change the URL to your own image:
Less:
body{
  background-image: url('https://site.com/background.jpg');
  background-size: cover;
  background-attachment: fixed;
 background-position: 50%;
}

I hope that helps!

If you want a background image across the entire page, add this to extra.less and change the URL to your own image:
Less:
body{
  background-image: url('https://site.com/background.jpg');
  background-size: cover;
  background-attachment: fixed;
 background-position: 50%;
}

I hope that helps!
Thanks , I get an error when I quit mega footer that say I have to look console

The is the error.
What does the actual error in the browser console say? :)

You can remove that block by adding this to extra.less
Less:
[data-template="forum_list"] .p-body-header{
    display: none;
}

I hope that helps!

1. class="has-no-js {{ $template ? 'template-' . $template : '' }}"
  2. class="has-no-js {$xfAvatarFix} {{ $template ? 'template-' . $template : '' }}"
Page container outdated

Strange, I can enable/disable the mega footer without any issues. Are you using the most recent version of Xenforo (currently 2.2.12)?

If you want to hide the footer, adding this to extra.less will also do it:
Less:
.focus-footer{ display: none; }

Strange, can you send me a URL to your site? The Grid option is working on mobiles on the demo site.

Top Bottom