Dimension

Dimension [Paid] 2.2.15

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Ehren updated Dimension with a new update entry:

Xenforo 2.1.10 compatibility and bug fixes

This update includes:
  • Compatibility for Xenforo 2.1.10
  • Fixed a bug where the mobile footer may not function correctly if the theme editor is disabled.
  • Converted “Theme editor preferences” from cookies to localStorage, removing a HTTP request as well as a couple of cookie functions.
  • Some button colours were assigned using the wrong Style Properties. This has now been fixed.
  • Translated the “Mobile navigation bar” text in the editor for all languages.
  • Added Polish...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ehren updated Dimension with a new update entry:

Upgraded for 2.2.4, plus minor bug fixes and improvements

• Upgraded for Xenforo 2.2.4.
  • The [BS] Live forum statistics addon should now be formatted correctly.
  • The alignment of arrows in the secondary navigation bar has been improved.
  • All node icons now respect the Xenfocus: Node icons > “New content” icon weight Style Property.
  • The Alerts icon in the user bar now has a tooltip, matching all of the other icons.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Recep Baltaş I've just taken a look at the code changes, and they're incredibly minor. I'm not sure why your site would have broken so badly.

Can you please send me a PM with a URL to your site, and a username/password to your ACP so I can check the error logs? I only need access to the Appearance area and Logs area, so you can disable access to everywhere else if you like :)

@Recep Baltaş I've just taken a look at the code changes, and they're incredibly minor. I'm not sure why your site would have broken so badly.

Can you please send me a PM with a URL to your site, and a username/password to your ACP so I can check the error logs? I only need access to the Appearance area and Logs area, so you can disable access to everywhere else if you like :)
This was fixed with 2.2.8 but after the latest update, here is the situation:

1638878471986.webp

Desktop:

1638878499998.webp

Default XenForo theme does not have this problem.

This was fixed with 2.2.8 but after the latest update, here is the situation
Hello,

The first issue simply seems to be caused by your ad provider loading a wide ad instead of a mobile one. I tested it myself and it seems to be working fine, but to prevent the horizontal overflow, add this to extra.less

Less:
.samCodeUnit{
  overflow: hidden;
}

The Desktop issue is caused by hard-coded values, which look like they've been made specifically for the default theme.

Screen Shot 2021-12-08 at 11.07.25 am.webp

Since the "header" ad area is flexible in width, I'd suggest repositioning that ad into the "container_breadcrumb_top_above" area, and recoding those hard-coded values. This technically isn't an issue with Dimension, but you can easily make a more friendly solution by slightly restructuring your code, which will ensure it'll work on any theme. :)

I wanted to buy the style but I can not register on your site, to bad.
Hello,

That's odd - are you receiving an error during registration? It seems as though other members have been able to register without any issues, so I'm not sure what would be causing this to happen..

I'm liking the grid & user options of this theme.

Is it possible to add an image to each node on the index page? Like the Main Forum in attached mock-up?

Capture1.webp

Last edited:
Hey @rwm1962

There isn't an inbuilt theme feature for this, however you can add it using some CSS code. Add this to your extra.less file:
Less:
.node--forum .node-icon{
    width: 82px;

i{
        display: inline-flex;
        vertical-align: middle;
    }

&::after{
        content: '';
        width: 40px;
        height: 40px;
        display: inline-block;
        vertical-align: middle;
        background-image: url('https://site.com/icon.jpg');
        background-size: cover;
        background-position: 50%;
    }

}

.node--id3 .node-icon::after{
    background-image: url('https://site.com/icon--3.jpg');
}

.node--id5 .node-icon::after{
    background-image: url('https://site.com/icon--5.jpg');
}

The .node--3 and .node--id5 are examples on how to customize the icon for each node/forum :)

Thanks.

I don't have the theme yet - only tried the demo.

So that code would add the image as shown in my mock-up? Or would it be a background image for the whole block?

Top Bottom