Dimension (dark)

Dimension (dark) [Paid] 2.2.15

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Hi @Tkec

If possible, can you please send me a PM with the URL to your forum so I can see what code is being used? I'll be happy to get back to you with the solution :)

@Tkec Add the following to your extra.less file. Feel free to change the icons to your own preference by replacing the icon names after @fa-var-

Less:
<xf:if is="property('xenfocus_navIcons')">
.focus-wrap-nav .p-navEl-link,
.offCanvasMenu-linkHolder .offCanvasMenu-link[data-nav-id]{

&[data-nav-id="Handel"]::before{
        .m-faContent(@fa-var-file-alt);
    }
    &[data-nav-id="th_donate"]::before{
        .m-faContent(@fa-var-coins);
    }

}
</xf:if>

@Ehren, one more thing. On my styles created from dimension, PWA does not work. Is there a way around this?
I can install it form starndard style only, not from dimension.

Last edited:
Strange, I may need to look into that more closely. There's nothing in my theme that should prevent the PWA from loading.

Have you tried any other 3rd party themes to see if they work?

Strange, I may need to look into that more closely. There's nothing in my theme that should prevent the PWA from loading.

Have you tried any other 3rd party themes to see if they work?

No, but my style is not the latest version, maybe that is the problem?

Hi Guys!

I just bought Dimension Dark but I have a huge issue with it: Im using D.C Style - Thumbnail ad-on - great and all - BUT in Dark mode (this theme) you can see the title at all because of the colors.
There's two options in it: Gradient and "Modern" neither of them works... ( I took photo with both)
The best would be if I can change the "white background " in gradient mode - I also added the source of it in the pic below...

Of course I was able to change the title colour it was at "Color palette/ Neutral /Neutral 1 BUT it changed the color of a lot more than just the title color... so it's a no go.

Any solution for this?

Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• 2020.12.13 1.webp
    2020.12.13 1.webp
    75.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 2020.12.13 2.webp
    2020.12.13 2.webp
    50.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 2020.12.13 3.webp
    2020.12.13 3.webp
    65.8 KB · Views: 1
Hi @NandorHUN

I've already replied to your topic on the xenfocus forums :)
Well yeah. I send your a message yesterday - no reply so far... I just wanted to share it - if someone able to help with it here ... or the solution - if we find some will be able to help others as well.

Ehren updated Dimension (dark) with a new update entry:

Upgraded for 2.2.4, plus minor bug fixes and improvements

• Upgraded for Xenforo 2.2.4.
  • The [BS] Live forum statistics addon should now be formatted correctly.
  • The alignment of arrows in the secondary navigation bar has been improved.
  • All node icons now respect the Xenfocus: Node icons > “New content” icon weight Style Property.
  • The Alerts icon in the user bar now has a tooltip, matching all of the other icons.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have the light version and don't want to pay full price for the dark version. At least a discount would be nice.
You ask and you shall receive! I've just sent you a PM with a coupon code.

Discounts have always been available for customers who have purchased a certain colour scheme (such as light) and wish to purchase the alternate version.

I hope that helps :)

Before I pay:
It works with XF 2.2.9 and have you too a coupon code for me? ;)

Last edited:
Before I pay:
It works with XF 2.2.9 and have you too a coupon code for me? ;)
Hey @spicer

Yep, the themes are compatible with 2.2.9 - I've just forgotten to update the version compatibility on this site! :)

If you've already purchased the light version of Dimension, just let me know what your order number is and I'll be happy to provide a coupon code. Alternatively, save10 can be used for a 10% discount.

I hope that helps!

Top Bottom