Dimension (dark)

Dimension (dark) [Paid] 2.2.15

No permission to buy ($30.00)
I use a ancient version of Dimension Dark.
I have installed the Andy-Advanced Search addon.
Is it possible in newer versions, that this search is on the same place than the standard "Search" icon?
ATM it is under "Forums" at the bottom.

Auswahl_002.webp

Last edited:
I use a ancient version of Dimension Dark.
I have installed the Andy-Advanced Search addon.
Is it possible in newer versions, that this search is on the same place than the standard "Search" icon?
ATM it is under "Forums" at the bottom.
Hello,

This potentially sounds like a feature request for the Advanced search addon, rather than a theme edit. I unfortunately don't have a solution for that - sorry!

When the licence has expiry date: Jan 2023
Can I download the version 2.2.10 without payment?
That's correct. You'll have access to the latest version which was available before your subscription expired. Any new versions beyond your expired subscription will require a renewal.

I hope that helps! :)

Hi spicer,

Apologies for that confusion. My themes were listed as "Unmaintained" in the resources area on this site - however they are very much still being maintained. I announced the 2.2.10 "update" in an attempt to clear any confusion and to make customers aware that the themes are infact up-to-date.

With that said, no theme update is actually required (or available) for 2.2.10, so you can safely continue using your 2.2.9 theme. :)

Ehren updated Dimension (dark) with a new update entry:

Upgraded for Xenforo 2.2.12 + numerous bug fixes

• Upgraded for Xenforo 2.2.12.
  • Fixed a Turkish language string in the guest message.
  • Added Brazilian Portuguese phrases.
  • The “Online statistics” widget on the “Current visitors” page is now using the correct icon.
  • The “Mobile navigation bar?” setting in the Customizer no longer appears if the “Xenfocus: Mobile navigation bar > Enable mobile navigation bar?” setting is disabled.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ehren submitted a new resource:

Dimension (dark) - Dimension Dark is a minimalistic theme for xenforo with a unique header effect.

Read more about this resource...
I want to hide forum tittles but this doesn’t work… can you help me?

Maybe is something bad ?

[data-container-key="node-22"],
[data-container-key="node-23"],
[data-container-key="node-24"],
[data-container-key="node-25"],
[data-container-key="node-26"],
[data-container-key="node-27"],
[data-container-key="node-28"] {
.p-title-value {
visibility: hidden;
}
}

That code looks fine. I'll need to see a live URL to see what's causing the issue if you still need help.

With that said, I don't believe this error would be isolated to my theme, so you may have better luck asking in the general styling forum.

Hi @Ehren, I'm attempting to purchase Dimension Pro, but it's forcing registration to the xenfocus forums, and I'm not receiving the registration confirmation emails, which is then preventing me from purchasing the themes. Worse, there's zero way to contact you via your own forum unless registration has already been successful (which is possibly something worth fixing - just give permissions to unvalidated users to the pre-sales area or something?).

Could this be resolved, please?

Cheers!

OK for some reason your forum is just refusing to send me emails to that address, so I used a different one and it worked. Still, I strongly suggest that you enable some means of contact via your forum so that other users can reach you when they can't register.

Top Bottom