[DigitalPoint] App for Cloudflare®

[DigitalPoint] App for Cloudflare® 1.8.2

No permission to download
You not got any stock in cloudflare? Might get a dividend in 10 years!

Just checked their stock price out of curiosity they're trading at $79ea!
Nope, I don’t have any Cloudflare stock. I did have the thought of updating the price of the Pro version of the WordPress plugin to update hourly to be the price of Cloudflare stock, but I didn’t have the time to build that functionality to the marketplace built (yet).

Nope, I don’t have any Cloudflare stock. I did have the thought of updating the price of the Pro version of the WordPress plugin to update hourly to be the price of Cloudflare stock, but I didn’t have the time to build that functionality to the marketplace built (yet).
That's quite a cool idea. It looks like it's on a pretty consistent run at the moment. $62 to $78 in 3 weeks.

You'd have everyone pseudo playing the stock market waiting for the drop before purchase 😂

That's quite a cool idea. It looks like it's on a pretty consistent run at the moment. $62 to $78 in 3 weeks.

You'd have everyone pseudo playing the stock market waiting for the drop before purchase 😂
It would only be fun/cool for awhile though. Like it doesn’t work if it swings too far in either direction.

Same place you enabled it (in the Cloudflare section).

You mean in your cloudflare app? I got key access problem coz I moved it to another domain which I didn't configure for cloudflare, so all images broke. And had the original domain used by a new fresh server which made use of the R2 (new buckets).

It's not a big deal as I can live with the broken images in that server but it'd be great if I can get them back to live.

You mean in your cloudflare app? I got key access problem coz I moved it to another domain which I didn't configure for cloudflare, so all images broke. And had the original domain used by a new fresh server which made use of the R2.

It's not a big deal as I can live with the broken images in that server but it'd be great if I can get them back to live.
Ya, I can only tell you how to disable it if you are using it via this addon. If you are doing it some other way, no idea.

Ya, I can only tell you how to disable it if you are using it via this addon. If you are doing it some other way, no idea.

So now I need to create another token (with all those edit, read permissions) and have it filled out in the app to activate it. Then I get in the add-on to disable the R2?

So now I need to create another token (with all those edit, read permissions) and have it filled out in the app to activate it. Then I get in the add-on to disable the R2?
If you are trying to delete your data then you can do that in Cloudflare. If you don't have the add-on installed then it isn't enabled.

I guess? If you don’t have a token, you can just uninstall the addon and that will also disable R2.

Hard to say what you are trying to do exactly if you don’t even have an API token. Are you getting an error? If so, what does the error say?

I guess? If you don’t have a token, you can just uninstall the addon and that will also disable R2.

Hard to say what you are trying to do exactly if you don’t even have an API token. Are you getting an error? If so, what does the error say?

Oh uninstall the add-on will disable r2. Got it. Images are back.

In that server, I don't need R2 for now. It serves me for other purpose. Will play with R2 later for other cases.

As for the new server, R2 is serving without problems. Pictures are showing lazy load like (each picture appears from top part to full in a fraction of second, all pictures load at the same time in this way). It's this normal?

But The other server which I just disabled (uninstalled the add-on) R2, pictures load instantly.

I didn't really do anything for lazy load settings.

Oh uninstall the add-on will disable r2. Got it. Images are back.

In that server, I don't need R2 for now. It serves me for other purpose. Will play with R2 later for other cases.

As for the new server, R2 is serving without problems. Pictures are showing lazy load like (each picture appears from top part to full in a fraction of second, all pictures load at the same time in this way). It's this normal?

But The other server which I just disabled (uninstalled the add-on) R2, pictures load instantly.

I didn't really do anything for lazy load settings.
This addon doesn’t do anything as far as lazy loading images. If images are being lazy loaded, something else is doing it.

Top Bottom