[DigitalPoint] App for Cloudflare®

[DigitalPoint] App for Cloudflare® 1.8.2

No permission to download
Made the change, ran the cron to rebuild the sitemap, deleted and resubmitted to google search console and no errors this time.

Upgraded to 1.6.0, but don't see Cloudflare analytics on admin index?
If you go to admin.php?template-modifications/&type=admin, do you see the template modification for index there? If so, what are the 3 numbers to the right of it?

Rechecked /admin.php and I cannot find it.

Maybe there is some token issue or some other error, which is not reported to server log?

The block is always there and then it populates the charts with an AJAX request. So even if there was an API permission issue you still would have the block with no charts. You are looking on the main admin page where it shows normal XenForo info/analytics like recent registrations?

Most likely missing permissions for your API token. Specifically, look at the Zone.Analytics: Read permissions. It might make sense to double check the permissions needed vs. what you have while you are at it (if one was missed, maybe something else was). You can see what's needed under XF Admin -> Options -> External service providers.

After visiting /admin.php?options/groups/serviceProviders/ and doing nothing I started to see the block in /admin.php. Strange.

Seeing cumulative stats for all subdomains, instead for forum subdomain only, but I guess there is nothing we can do about it?

After visiting /admin.php?options/groups/serviceProviders/ and doing nothing I started to see the block in /admin.php. Strange.

Seeing cumulative stats for all subdomains, instead for forum subdomain only, but I guess there is nothing we can do about it?
No, sorry... the stats are for the zone (just like the settings you control for Cloudflare span the entire zone, not just an individual sub-domain).

Most likely missing permissions for your API token. Specifically, look at the Zone.Analytics: Read permissions. It might make sense to double check the permissions needed vs. what you have while you are at it (if one was missed, maybe something else was). You can see what's needed under XF Admin -> Options -> External service providers.
Yep, missing Zone.Analytics.Read

Cloudflare added a Beta for DMARK Management at the end of last month. I've found it very useful in keeping track of DMARC Pass / Fail counts.

Previously, I found keeping track of rua DMARK emails a pain since they were in XML format and there wasn't an easy way to process them daily and keep statistics. Cloudflare has just fixed this with their new DMARK Management Beta.

I think DMARK statistics would be a good option to add to the existing Cloudflare statistics displayed with the Cloudflare App.

1) Admins without "Manage Cloudflare" privilege see "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action" dialog on /admin.php.

2) It would be nice to have an option to disable "Cloudflare statistics" block completely.

What's the best way to migrate tons of attachments/files to a bucket? Like CLI warning says, it isn't the best option to use it in case of many files so I'd like to know what's the best way to do it.
Manually? (download the files to my PC and then upload them to the bucket)?

1) Admins without "Manage Cloudflare" privilege see "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action" dialog on /admin.php.

2) It would be nice to have an option to disable "Cloudflare statistics" block completely.
Ya, will get that sorted.

What's the best way to migrate tons of attachments/files to a bucket? Like CLI warning says, it isn't the best option to use it in case of many files so I'd like to know what's the best way to do it.
Manually? (download the files to my PC and then upload them to the bucket)?

Attachment routes for full images has the application (XenForo) grabbing them from R2 and passing it through to the user.
So basically, XenForo will always being downloading full images from R2 to passing them to the user. And once that user closes the session/page, when will the data be removed from XenForo?
If the full image is never removed, then why storing them in R2?

Top Bottom