• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Digital Point Spy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just uploaded 1.0.3, which should have all the known issues worked out. Let me know if it's not working for anyone.
hmm here ;) used 1.0.0 before and updated to 1.0.3 today on a testpage. Nothing showed up anymore. Reuploaded 1.0.0 /DigitalPointSpy -folder and its back working.

I am getting a javascript error as shown in the following screenshot:

Selection_010.png

Link: http://www.urduweb.org/mehfil/spy/

If you look are your server log in your Admin control panel, do you see any errors logged there?
ah, yepp ;-)
Code:
ErrorException: json_encode(): Invalid UTF-8 sequence in argument - library/DigitalPointSpy/ControllerPublic/Spy.php:65
Generated By: tobi, Today at 1:50 AM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'json_encode(): ...', '/var/www/xenfor...', 65, Array)
#1 /var/www/xenforo/htdocs/library/DigitalPointSpy/ControllerPublic/Spy.php(65): json_encode(Array)
#2 /var/www/xenforo/htdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): DigitalPointSpy_ControllerPublic_Spy->actionFeed()
#3 /var/www/xenforo/htdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /var/www/xenforo/htdocs/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(72) "http://domain.com/spy/feed?last=0&r=0.7711458157282323"
  ["_GET"] => array(3) {
    ["/spy/feed"] => string(0) ""
    ["last"] => string(1) "0"
    ["r"] => string(18) "0.7711458157282323"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I wonder if there's a way to install this and only have it viewable by a direct url or certain user groups? It might be a good feature for my moderators, but I don't think I want 20,000 users tinkering with it.

ah, yepp ;-)
If I send you a new version to try that I think fixes it, could you try it?
I wonder if there's a way to install this and only have it viewable by a direct url or certain user groups? It might be a good feature for my moderators, but I don't think I want 20,000 users tinkering with it.
Not by default, but probably wouldn't be terribly difficult to do... something along the lines of this in the beginning of the public controller for the spy...

PHP:
if (XenForo_Visitor::getInstance()->get('is_admin') || XenForo_Visitor::getInstance()->get('is_moderator')) return $this->responseNoPermission()

Is it intentional that when a mod/admin claims a reported post that it shows up? Also when the change the status to resolved it generates an entry as well (but doesn't state what it is).

I can understand reported posts themselves showing up but not really the subsequent actions.

Is it intentional that when a mod/admin claims a reported post that it shows up? Also when the change the status to resolved it generates an entry as well (but doesn't state what it is).

I can understand reported posts themselves showing up but not really the subsequent actions.
It is not the intended behavior. It's been fixed for the next version.

Is there an easy way to wrap the navbar link for "Spy" in a conditional, so that only certain groups can see//use it?

If I send you a new version to try that I think fixes it, could you try it?
Not by default, but probably wouldn't be terribly difficult to do... something along the lines of this in the beginning of the public controller for the spy...

PHP:
if (XenForo_Visitor::getInstance()->get('is_admin') || XenForo_Visitor::getInstance()->get('is_moderator')) return $this->responseNoPermission()
Would you not want that to be:
PHP:
if(!(XenForo_Visitor::getInstance()->get('is_admin') || XenForo_Visitor::getInstance()->get('is_moderator'))) return $this->responseNoPermission();
? Just asking because my brain is mush tonight.

Is there an easy way to wrap the navbar link for "Spy" in a conditional, so that only certain groups can see//use it?
Any ideas guys? I really just need the location of the link and then I can put:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.is_admin} OR {$visitor.is_moderator}">
This content will show to Administrators and Moderators
</xen:if>
..around it. :)

Yeah, I get the same error messages as post #146.

Look forward to the next release, and thanks for continuing to support this!

Hmmmm... that doesn't sounds good... did anything get populated in the dp_spy table?

It does preload the 25 latest actions, but those are still more or less "now". On digitalpoint.com, 25 actions is probably about 1 minute worth of activity, so...

Yes, that all looks fine.

View attachment 20848
Where exactly is that table? I have installed the addon but I can't seem to find the location of the options/statistics.

Also, is there something I have to do to turn it on? I have installed it and am trying to make test posts but nothing is showing up. I noticed earlier in the thread there were a few fixes that needed to be made before people were able to have it working. Is that still the case or should it work out of the box?

Edit: Hmm ok it is showing new user registrations, but not posts/threads/anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom