Digital Point Image Proxy

Digital Point Image Proxy [Paid] 1.0.4

No permission to buy ($75.00)
OK, I guess your implementation is better @digitalpoint.
If you serve xenforo attachment via proxy also, then meaning it save's database query it's time being requested and serve?
Edit: I guess it's not :D
I get it now, you proxy everything inside BBCode, but not attachment :)

And also implement caching since I use Mecache/Memcahced.

OK, I guess your implementation is better @digitalpoint.
If you serve xenforo attachment via proxy also, then meaning it save's database query it's time being requested and serve?
Edit: I guess it's not :D
I get it now, you proxy everything inside BBCode, but not attachment :)

And also implement caching since I use Mecache/Memcahced.
Right... it JUST affects things using [IMG] BBCode. I've already changed it for the next version to ignore stuff on the same scheme/host... Actually specifically, if the image URL starts with the your board URL in your settings, it's ignored.

Reactions: rdn
Another thing is, it's better if we have 1 new option on Admin Settings to be able to white list some domain? :)

I got it to work after uninstalling Live Update, re-enabling auto-serialization and restarting Apache.

Gonna have to find an alternative to live update now. smh. Can you make one? @digitalpoint lol jk

Really not sure why Live Update would require disabling of auto-serialization, but either way, the next version doesn't require the auto-serialization option enabled.

Was it all the images there, or just a specific one? Wonder if it has something to do with those images having spaces in their URLs or something...
All of them in that first post. This is the post from the members' feedback forum.
Some threads seem to be missing pictures
Example New build, New AV Install | AVForums post 17 and 18 has a lot of pics which I've seen before but aren't visible now, only shows 2 pics, however if I press 'quote' and then load the quote to reply they can all be seen.

My own setup in my sig, again I can't see the pics any more, but quote and load and they are there.
It was also mentioned in someone elses thread earlier today about pics not showing. edit, found it My Home Cinema - History, current and beyond...... | AVForums
No pics showing in here either, see attached, A basic TV stand build | AVForums they were there a few days ago

Using main forum on Firefox browser.
Wondering if it's to do with multiple pics in one post?

All of them in that first post. This is the post from the members' feedback forum.
Yeah, looks like it's not liking the space in the URLs of those images. If you go to the DigitalPointImageProxy/Route/Prefix/Proxy.php file, change this:

PHP:
$request->setParam('url', urldecode(DigitalPointImageProxy_Helper_Encryption::decrypt(dirname($routePath))));

to this:
PHP:
$request->setParam('url',DigitalPointImageProxy_Helper_Encryption::decrypt(dirname($routePath)));

Yeah, looks like it's not liking the space in the URLs of those images. If you go to the DigitalPointImageProxy/Route/Prefix/Proxy.php file, change this:

PHP:
$request->setParam('url', urldecode(DigitalPointImageProxy_Helper_Encryption::decrypt(dirname($routePath))));

to this:
PHP:
$request->setParam('url',DigitalPointImageProxy_Helper_Encryption::decrypt(dirname($routePath)));
Will that be in the update?

I got 3 errors of this:

Server Error Log

Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: scheme - library/XenForo/Helper/Http.php:20
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 12:41 AM

Stack Trace
#0 /library/XenForo/Helper/Http.php(20): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 20, Array)
#1 /library/DigitalPointImageProxy/Model/Proxy.php(35): XenForo_Helper_Http::getClient('://', Array)
#2 /library/DigitalPointImageProxy/ControllerPublic/Proxy.php(24): DigitalPointImageProxy_Model_Proxy->getImage('')
#3 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): DigitalPointImageProxy_ControllerPublic_Proxy->actionImage()
#4 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(165) "https://www.phcorner.net/proxy/mV80 eUbudaRYtv2sJn5lhG/ EFVeeq /cskD2u14XnITfeW6yrw4lxwDvRPN29jfArXUX krT4w5K0970gdYLYT7Ei6kQYcW4gpGzTj9aw4o7l0v77VKKRfxM7Gxmhh/image"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/proxy/mV80_eUbudaRYtv2sJn5lhG/_EFVeeq_/cskD2u14XnITfeW6yrw4lxwDvRPN29jfArXUX_krT4w5K0970gdYLYT7Ei6kQYcW4gpGzTj9aw4o7l0v77VKKRfxM7Gxmhh/image"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Will that be in the update?
Yep.
I got 3 errors of this:

Server Error Log

Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: scheme - library/XenForo/Helper/Http.php:20
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 12:41 AM

Stack Trace
#0 /library/XenForo/Helper/Http.php(20): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 20, Array)
#1 /library/DigitalPointImageProxy/Model/Proxy.php(35): XenForo_Helper_Http::getClient('://', Array)
#2 /library/DigitalPointImageProxy/ControllerPublic/Proxy.php(24): DigitalPointImageProxy_Model_Proxy->getImage('')
#3 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): DigitalPointImageProxy_ControllerPublic_Proxy->actionImage()
#4 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(165) "https://www.phcorner.net/proxy/mV80 eUbudaRYtv2sJn5lhG/ EFVeeq /cskD2u14XnITfeW6yrw4lxwDvRPN29jfArXUX krT4w5K0970gdYLYT7Ei6kQYcW4gpGzTj9aw4o7l0v77VKKRfxM7Gxmhh/image"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/proxy/mV80_eUbudaRYtv2sJn5lhG/_EFVeeq_/cskD2u14XnITfeW6yrw4lxwDvRPN29jfArXUX_krT4w5K0970gdYLYT7Ei6kQYcW4gpGzTj9aw4o7l0v77VKKRfxM7Gxmhh/image"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
Yeah... already fixed that one on my end. Have just been compiling a bunch of minor things for the next release. That one is if there is a seriously malformed URL image.

I've been out today and saw these responses. Looks like an update is forthcoming so I've uninstalled the addon for now.

I'll be back at the end of this week to try again, thanks for your efforts (y)

Top Bottom