• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Difficult-to-find localizable resources

Dominion

I thought it might be handy if we had a thread guiding translators to the locations of localizable resources that are difficult to find (probably because they aren't included in the phrases).

I'll try to keep this post updated so it contains a running list. Please add any questions or answers below.

And I'll kick off the discussion. At the moment there are two things I'm hoping someone can help me with:
  • Where can I find the "Search..." string that is displayed in the search box?
  • Where can I find the resources that are used to populate a new installation?
The latter aren't strictly necessary, as the default category and forum names get changed by the admin anyway. But I think native language versions would be a nice touch to add to a language pack intended for widespread use.

Please answer if you know about these things, or feel free to chime in with other similar information.

And I'll kick off the discussion. At the moment there are two things I'm hoping someone can help me with:
  • Where can I find the "Search..." string that is displayed in the search box?
  • Where can I find the resources that are used to populate a new installation?
The latter aren't strictly necessary, as the default category and forum names get changed by the admin anyway. But I think native language versions would be a nice touch to add to a language pack intended for widespread use.

Please answer if you know about these things, or feel free to chime in with other similar information.
Code:
 <input type="search" name="keywords" value="" class="textCtrl" placeholder="{xen:phrase search}..." results="0" title="{xen:phrase enter_your_search_and_hit_enter}" id="QuickSearchQuery" />

Code:
 <input type="search" name="keywords" value="" class="textCtrl" placeholder="{xen:phrase search}..." results="0" title="{xen:phrase enter_your_search_and_hit_enter}" id="QuickSearchQuery" />
Aha! I hadn't translated "search" yet. I was looking for a phrase that included the ellipsis! Thanks, Forsaken.

Hmm, more hardcoded punctuation... :(

Top Bottom