XF 1.2 Difficult to click on thread Android Firefox

Mr Lucky

Some of my members are complaining that on Firefox on Android, the thread title is so close to the author name (link) that it is very difficult to click on the thread, not the author.

Quote form one member:

thread title is so close to user name that you click on user, not thread. Then when you click on back arrow you go out, not back to thread select.

firefox320.jpg

I find the same problem when using my iPad. It would be nice if the username and forum were not links when browsing on a tablet or mobile phone.

Using @Brogan's Responsive Design resource as a guide to the media queries, you could always add margin to the top of the second row:
Code:
.discussionListItem .secondRow {
  margin-top: 5px;
}

Using @Brogan's Responsive Design resource as a guide to the media queries, you could always add margin to the top of the second row:
Code:
.discussionListItem .secondRow {
  margin-top: 5px;
}

Thanks, I'll look into that but it would be nice if we didn't have to modify to do something which I'm sure all users will benefit from.

If it was up to me I would completely hide the username, let the user click the avatar if they want, currently feels a bit too cluttered in mobile for my taste.

Top Bottom