Did you already use the CONVERSATIONS feature ?

erich37

Poll:
Did you already use the CONVERSATIONS feature ?

I actually did not use "Conversationse" a lot yet. Would be interested to see if it is only myself not using it that much ?

Is it clear and understandable that "Conversation" means "Private Conversation" ?

I've not used the conversations feature much, because I don't find myself needing to converse privately. I'm definitely liking it though. I believe I've used it 4 times.

I haven't used it on here, but I have used similar systems on the internet before and they seem to be a much needed upgrade from PMs. And that's no exception here, so far it looks like they've done a pretty good job on the conversations.

Well they serve different purposes, don't they. A private message is, um, private.
These are just as private as PMs. If you want to have a one-on-one conversation, then invite just the intended recipient and disallow them from inviting other members. :)

So they aren't exactly different. Personal Conversations do as much as Private Messages plus so much more.

These are just as private as PMs. If you want to have a one-on-one conversation, then invite just the intended recipient and disallow them from inviting other members. :)

So they aren't exactly different. Personal Conversations do as much as Private Messages plus so much more.
Exactly. Personal Conversations are a superset of the PM system. They can do everything you can in PMs plus quite a bit more, and they do it better.

I've been using it and was just saying how nice and pleasant this feature is to use. On page 2 of the conversation you can easily keep track of previous PC and reminds me of the message system on my htc desire.

Nick, you're my speaker! :p

Top Bottom