• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Did you already use the CONVERSATIONS feature ?

• Total voters

erich37

Poll:

I actually did not use "Conversationse" a lot yet. Would be interested to see if it is only myself not using it that much ?

Is it clear and understandable that "Conversation" means "Private Conversation" ?

James

I've not used the conversations feature much, because I don't find myself needing to converse privately. I'm definitely liking it though. I believe I've used it 4 times.

Tigratrus

Heh. I went with the "Which of the following is correct" school of thought. I agree though that the options are kind of restrictive. :)

Enigma

I've used it a few times and it works rather nicely. You have to member your talking with more than one person though (if applicable).

I haven't used it on here, but I have used similar systems on the internet before and they seem to be a much needed upgrade from PMs. And that's no exception here, so far it looks like they've done a pretty good job on the conversations.

Onimua

I've used it to test but that's it. The need to talk privately with someone on a serious matter hasn't popped up.

KURTZ

I've not used the conversations feature much, because I don't find myself needing to converse privately. I'm definitely liking it though. I believe I've used it 4 times.
me too :) but i love this feature ... much better than the older and obsolete PMs ... :D

Shamil

It's a nice system, serves purpose well, and becuase it's like a private thread, it is easier to refer back to within the conversation.

Nick

Well they serve different purposes, don't they. A private message is, um, private.
These are just as private as PMs. If you want to have a one-on-one conversation, then invite just the intended recipient and disallow them from inviting other members. :)

So they aren't exactly different. Personal Conversations do as much as Private Messages plus so much more.

Tigratrus

These are just as private as PMs. If you want to have a one-on-one conversation, then invite just the intended recipient and disallow them from inviting other members. :)

So they aren't exactly different. Personal Conversations do as much as Private Messages plus so much more.
Exactly. Personal Conversations are a superset of the PM system. They can do everything you can in PMs plus quite a bit more, and they do it better.

Alluidh

I love this feature. From privat conversations up to a six member-talk. For me conversations is one of the best parts of xenforo

Shelley

I've been using it and was just saying how nice and pleasant this feature is to use. On page 2 of the conversation you can easily keep track of previous PC and reminds me of the message system on my htc desire.

KURTZ

Nick, you're my speaker! :p