Dices in Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amelie

Hi!

I need to ask you about new possibilities with the dice on the forum; basically because on my forum we create different kinds of role playing games, we are a community starting in this matter but we want to grow even more. That’s why we will find so useful your help making a program that let us use different kinds of dice to play.

In the forum (mafialandia.com) we have the dice with a large amount of faces that we can use to play (selecting the number of faces of the dice and “throw it”) With them we do what we can, taking decisions and using them for combat; but it would be easier to the game master and players to have different dices, especially in combats.

First I’ll explain the dice system that we have.

When someone what to throw a dice, the user needs to go to the inferior part of their post in this way (follow the red arrow):
2dvpuh4.jpg

This button “mas opciones” display the options we have on the forum (throw a dice and choose from a list) then if you choose the “throw a dice” option a new emergent window appear:
16m0xfc.jpg
“Tirar dado” is the window that shows you two new options (Why are you throwing the dice; and the number of faces the dice will have) so in the “Why” option you write the reason for throwing the dice; then in the number you select a number from 2 to 200. But that’s all; we don’t have more options.

So we want to know if this options are possible (follow the red arrow):
28bh40j.jpg
“Tirar dado por caras” Its throwing the dice by faces (the same way I explain before)

“Tirar dado de combate” (Throwing combat dices) and “Tirar dado fatality” (Thowing fatality dice) I’ll explain them now:

1. FATALITY DICES

The purpose of this dices are especially with secondary and tertiary characters in role playing; this kind of dice would be useful because it evades a time consuming combat. So! Life and Death is decided in a dice of only 6 faces; where ONLY ONE FACE will represent Death (I don’t know if this is possible, but I’m thinking of a dice with percentage= 16% of probability that the dice give death; and 84% de probability to evade death

If this isn’t possible I’m thinking only of a dice of two faces (50% and 50%)

13zyc9h.jpg
24xqwhz.jpg
(The yellow skull represents death)

2. COMBAT DICES

This are dices are meant to make combat more agile; this dice is divided in 4 sections (attack; defense; block; luck) this dices need to be also 6 faces dice (if it’s possible to add the percentage value; if this is impossible it would be dices of 3faces)

Attack:

f9h4yg.jpg
Normal attack; when the character doesn’t receive extra bonus of the attack. 80% to appear (4 faces of the dice of 6).
312ux06.jpg
Double Attack; when the character receive extra bonus on the attack, or attacking uninterruptedly two times. 10% to appear (1 face of the dice of 6).
2j0h6b4.jpg
Triple Attack; when the characterreceive estra bonus on the attack, or attacking uninterruptedly three times. 10% to appear (1 face of the dice of 6).

Defense:
ndu0yd.jpg
Normal defense; when the character doesn’t receive extra bonus on defense. 80% to appear (4 faces of the dice of 6).

2wog4n5.jpg
Double defense; when the character receive double extra bonus on defense. 10% to appear (1 face of the dice of 6).
52i26f.jpg
Triple defense; when the character receive triple extra bonus on defense. 10% to appear (1 face of the dice of 6).

Luck:
1pfouo.jpg
Clover: Indicates if the character had luck in a decision or event made. 50% to appear (3 faces of the dice of 6).

1ggold.jpg
Circle: Indicates if the character hadn’t luck in a decision or event made. 50% to appear (3 faces of the dice of 6).

Block:
11alu2p.jpg
Hand: Indicates that the character stops the attack of his enemy. : 10% to appear (1 face of the dice of 6).
lczko.jpg
Circle:Indicates that the character doesn’t stops the attack of his enemy. 90% to appear (5 face of the dice of 6).

This dices (combat dices) I want the in the same display option in the emergent window I showed before:

1- Select the option of “combat dices” (Tirar dados de combate)
vipor6.jpg
2- That in the emergent windows appear the next option “Seleccionar accion” (Select the action):
2gv7v9k.jpg
This would be a button that if you click it, it will show you the next options (like a new emergent window):
b4vjfb.jpg

(Attack; Defense; Luck; Block)

3- Select the option that the user wants and throw the dice (because this dice will have the percentage explained before)
2ijop6u.jpg
This way, we will have more variety of dices (thinking that maybe in the future we can add more dices with this kind of system in the combat area)
Thanks for your time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom