• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Devil Smilies

ToDie4

FULL SIZE SMILEY SAMPLE DEMO

Devil.webp

This smiley set is a full replacement set for the default smilies used in xenForo plus some bonuses.

Pack contains the full size originals, a resized version renamed and a resized version at 18px ready for upload.

Simply upload to your server in the root/styles/xenforo/smilies folder and choose to replace existing, no need to worry about existing default smilies used on your board, these will appear in place of the existing smilies in posts. ;)

Original designer credits: Original69Sin

You are free to use these on your sites, you must not redistribute these on your own sites.

Attachments

I like the smileys, but I do not wish to replace the existing ones. Is there a way we can ADD these smileys and keep our existing ones?

I like the smileys, but I do not wish to replace the existing ones. Is there a way we can ADD these smileys and keep our existing ones?

You could always rename the custom pack smilies (their titles) which would allow you to use them alongside the default or other smilies you have.

Thanks for covering this Peggy and Shelley, I have been really tied up with working on some styles.

I will rename this smiley pack and re-upload it as an optional version to not replace existing smilies. and do the same for other smiley packs I have.

New pack uploaded, as promised it now contains a new folder with smilies renamed to avoid over-writing default ones, and all smilies have now been optimized. :)

I may be stupid but i uploaded these and still the default ones are displaying when I looked at the URL the smilies (default ones) now have -sprite.png at the end.

I may be stupid but i uploaded these and still the default ones are displaying when I looked at the URL the smilies (default ones) now have -sprite.png at the end.

These are useless if you have the sprite set-up for smilies on your site, Terry is looking into making sprites for her smilies but she has a lot on right now so I cannot even give an ETA on this.

You can de-select the sprite mode by editing each smiley, you can then enter the url for the individual smilies enabling you to use smilies packs instead of sprites. :)

I haven't looked at the pack but does this pack replace the default xenforo smilies? If so, it would take a couple of minutes to build up a spritesheet. And, even if they didn't replace the default spritesheet you can still build the spritesheet up in less than 2 minutes and set a new path to the separated spritesheet.

I haven't looked at the pack but does this pack replace the default xenforo smilies? If so, it would take a couple of minutes to build up a spritesheet. And, even if they didn't replace the default spritesheet you can still build the spritesheet up in less than 2 minutes and set a new path to the separated spritesheet.

Hi Shelley, no they only cover the older default set, Terry is considering making smilies to match the new emotions in the sprite sheet, we haven't spoken for a few days in truth so I am not sure where she is with all of this, I know she has a lot of work on right now, I made her pretty angry again so we're not talking just now, it'll be okay in time I'm sure.

Top Bottom