DeviantArt BBCode Embed (And support for Media Gallery)?

KensonPlays

I don't have the technical expertise to do this, so could someone write up a way to embed DeviantArt into the forum, and thereby Media Gallery? I would be super thankful for my staff that like to post to DeviantArt.

Maybe if possible, also have it link to the original artist, along with the picture?

Last edited:
I don't have the technical expertise to do this, so could someone write up a way to embed DeviantArt into the forum, and thereby Media Gallery? I would be super thankful for my staff that like to post to DeviantArt.

Maybe if possible, also have it link to the original artist, along with the picture?
Are you still looking to get this job done?

Yes. I'm sure it'll benefit quite a lot of people, not just us. So having it publicly released probably would be best.

That means you work with them and they will develop that addon for you which you will pay the cost of development.
Ah. I have no money right now. I was kinda hoping it would be a publicly released thing that anyone could use. (I literally have $20 right now, and that will be all I have until next month)

Top Bottom