DeveloperBarn.com - The Developer Resource

Like this - implemented!

mmm...I think those would pop out too much in a flat design. Maybe something less square?

Been looking on my hardrive most of the morning and found nothing so far. I'll search on my old computer tonight that may have some PSD's that may fit. :)

I know i had a nice design somewhere which would fit this style nicely. :mad:

Alright, so I have completely re-branded this site. Competition is harsh from sites like stackoverflow...but it's still my baby and I still like helping people with programming related issues.

Would love some feedback on the new style. I like it. My staff like it. But always good to hear other perspectives.

Alright, so I have completely re-branded this site. Competition is harsh from sites like stackoverflow...but it's still my baby and I still like helping people with programming related issues.

Would love some feedback on the new style. I like it. My staff like it. But always good to hear other perspectives.

It's a really nice clean style, I like the shade of gray you're using as well as the green, good job.

Do you have Best answer plugin by chance? Seems like it could go well with your site.

Looks great Jason - really like the new colours and skin :)

I keep toying with the idea of doing a Ruby forum, but like you said SO is killing programming forums, yet it is such a frustrating site to use as well! Only yesterday my question got locked for being too broad *rollseyes*

I'll Pm you some ideas - basically what I was going to do with the ruby forum, good luck!

Looks great Jason - really like the new colours and skin :)

I keep toying with the idea of doing a Ruby forum, but like you said SO is killing programming forums, yet it is such a frustrating site to use as well! Only yesterday my question got locked for being too broad *rollseyes*

I'll Pm you some ideas - basically what I was going to do with the ruby forum, good luck!
Thanks, looking forward to your PM :)

Top Bottom