Deny Country [Deleted]

Could you add domain options too? Anything that is .ru or .hk has no business being on my site.
Can you give more details?
Do they have ****@****.ru and *****@****.hk as their e-mails ?
Or do they post ****.ru and *****.hk websites on your forum?

I'm not sure it's working, I've gotten a few spammers from black-listed Pakistan. Any way to check to see if it's working, or see if IPs are in its own geolocation database?

I'm not sure it's working, I've gotten a few spammers from black-listed Pakistan. Any way to check to see if it's working, or see if IPs are in its own geolocation database?
  1. The IP database was very old, it was February 2014 (last resource update), i have updated it on latest version, and i have added instruction to update the ip database by your own (please check the FAQ section).
  2. Now you can test this resource using a test IP (please check the FAQ section).
:)

I just downloaded and installed this yesterday and spam from Pakistan is still getting through. Any thoughts on how to fix that?

This is the error produced when trying to create a new thread..

Code:
ErrorException: strpos(): Empty needle - library/Semprot/DenyCountry/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:39
Generated By: VonDoom, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'strpos(): Empty...', '/*****/*****/...', 39, Array)
#1 /*****/*****/*****/community/library/Semprot/DenyCountry/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(39): strpos('united states', '')
#2 /*****/*****/*****/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Semprot_DenyCountry_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionCreateThread()
#3 /*****/*****/*****/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /*****/*****/*****/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(72) "https://doberman-chat.com/community/forums/admin-forum.100/create-thread"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I just downloaded and installed this yesterday and spam from Pakistan is still getting through. Any thoughts on how to fix that?
1. Can you give me a screenshot of your country setting?
2. Did the spammer pass registration / posting thread / both?
3. Can you tell me the IP of the poster & IP of the user during registration (both could be same / different).

This is the error produced when trying to create a new thread..

Code:
ErrorException: strpos(): Empty needle - library/Semprot/DenyCountry/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:39
Generated By: VonDoom, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'strpos(): Empty...', '/*****/*****/...', 39, Array)
#1 /*****/*****/*****/community/library/Semprot/DenyCountry/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(39): strpos('united states', '')
#2 /*****/*****/*****/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Semprot_DenyCountry_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionCreateThread()
#3 /*****/*****/*****/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /*****/*****/*****/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(72) "https://doberman-chat.com/community/forums/admin-forum.100/create-thread"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
What did you fill on "Country Name" ?

What did you fill on "Country Name" ?
I didnt fill out anything.. This was an error created when trying to create a thread with this plugin enabled. Disabling the plugin brought the ability to create new threads back to normal..

Top Bottom