1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Demo Issues

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by billybatz9, Jul 21, 2013.

1. billybatz9

billybatz9 Active Member

Just tried creating yet another demo to play with and the demo is taking a very long time to load. Ive been on the "loading demo" screen for a good 5 minutes and have only gotten to 3%

at 7 mins (been checking) at 6 % now
    at 8 min mark ... 10%
    at 10 min mark... 13%
    at 10 min mark... 17%
    at 11 min mark... 20%

....Usually it's right away!
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The demo system has had some changes in the last few days.

I will make Mike aware.
  3. billybatz9

billybatz9 Active Member

only at 44% now, taking a heck of a lot of time. Ill just wait it out. But I just wanted to make sure you guys were aware. I got nothing but time, so I am good :ROFLMAO:
  4. billybatz9

billybatz9 Active Member

Just finished downloading.
    Total time of ..................................... 18 mins
  5. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

That's definitely way over the normal time. It seemed to take a couple minutes for me there but it's something I'll look into. Thanks.
  6. billybatz9

billybatz9 Active Member

If you'd like I can try to get another demo.. ?
    I thought there was something wrong at first, so i refreshed it and it was the same thing. So I just waited for it to finish and just wanted to let you guys know.
    My computer is very fast too. So I knew it wasn't me.
    Btw, I was using Mozilla Firefox.

Mike, I also wanted to say what a wonderful job you and the rest of your co-workers have done with Xenforo! This forum is honestly "beautiful". Nothing compares to it.
    Cambion likes this.