Delicious tiny feature

Shanj

I just found this adorable feature ...
there's the avatar pic LEFT <---- on a thread list for a thread creator - obviously.

But HERE in heavenly XF if I'm tracking a thread it's shown by a cute tiny tiny version of my avatar overlapping the creator's avatar on its bottom right corner.

attached pic

Something about that makes me go all wiggly and giggly.
Quite something for a formidable matriarch person.

Attachments

• Xenforo cutie.webp
    Xenforo cutie.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 88
I'm beginning to like it more than the old envelopes everyone else uses. It takes time to get used too, and we lose the 'hot topic' highlight, but it's innovative and looks good. I also makes it more obvious who posted the thread.

I personally think that the hot topic indicator was redundant - especially with reply counts being so obviously displayed. It's now the visitor's own judgement to say whether a thread is hot or not, based on their own parameters.

I find that I can quickly see threads I've replied to quicker than any other method I've seen to date. I actually find myself looking for it first when trying to find a thread I want to reply in rather than the thread title first.

Same! At first I was pretty unsure about the mini mes - or that this would work, but now I do like it!

As a designer though, I will miss the icons! They were fun to make and added a lot of style and visual interest to a Theme.

t_hot_unread_dot.gif

:'(

Top Bottom