Lack of interest Deleting SPAM users from the aproval queue

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
Good morning,

I have dozens of spammers every day which I delete using the batch update option. Would be great if in the Approval queue would be an option like "mark as spam and delete user" because the spammers ALWAYS use different nicknames and if you mark them just as spam it seems that you have more users in the forum, with is false.

Thanks a lot.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Generally deleting the users isn’t advisable because it then enables them to register again with the same username and email address. Plus we have additional spam checkers to prevent people registering with the same IP if they were previously banned or rejected.

The members count on the front end only includes valid users who are not banned so they don’t count towards your user total.

Generally deleting the users isn’t advisable because it then enables them to register again with the same username and email address. Plus we have additional spam checkers to prevent people registering with the same IP if they were previously banned or rejected.

The members count on the front end only includes valid users who are not banned so they don’t count towards your user total.

Thanks a lot of the answer.

If I understood well, I have to set that users who appears in the approval queue as spammers. The problem is that we have hundreds every day and is a nightmare to set them as spammers one by one... Is there any way to set all them as spammers at the same time?

Captura de pantalla 2020-02-17 a las 9.16.08.webp

If in spanish but this is the approval queue of today.

Thanks a lot of the answer.

If I understood well, I have to set that users who appears in the approval queue as spammers. The problem is that we have hundreds every day and is a nightmare to set them as spammers one by one... Is there any way to set all them as spammers at the same time?

View attachment 218601

If in spanish but this is the approval queue of today.
Are you using a CAPTCHA? This should stop many before they reach that point.

Top Bottom