Lack of interest Deleted users usernames

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Sador

Hi,

Whether you use it a lot or not, in some countries (including mine) you have to delete a users account and delete any personal information when they ask you to do so.

Luckily, this is quite possible, you can delete a user with a view clicks. However, this will keep all the content the user posted, with the same username, now ranked 'guest'.. which you can't edit at all anymore. What I would like is that instead, when you delete a user, the username is shown as 'Deleted' or something. That way you can make posts / topic anonymous when a user is deleted, while you can still keep all the posts without any personal data being revealed to others.

Is something like this possible?

Thanks!

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think making an option to delete the user and all the content that he post ... is important .... not all members will post correctly

Top Bottom