1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delete Users 1.1

Delete users with zero posts and no activity over 365 days.

1. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Delete Users - Delete users with zero posts and no activity over 365 days.

Read more about this resource...
  2. Bubka3

Bubka3 Active Member

Anyway to have this done automatically?
  3. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Well-Known Member

4. imspot

imspot Active Member

I cannot change number of days of inactivity.
  5. MirandaSings

MirandaSings Active Member

Hello. It would be nice as suggested before to delete users with some posts that haven't logged on in a year
    And sending them an email I would suggest also

Thanks for the addon!
  6. localhorst

localhorst Member

Thank you for this addon, maybe you can integrate an E-Mail function, so that the affected users will receive an email to have the chance to show activity in board before the deletion will start.
    It would be ideal, if the board's administrator can change the Mail's content and also the moment, where the add-on mails the affected users.

E.g., 30 days before cancellation the user receive this mail automatically, sent by your addon:

Dear $user,

due to prolonged inactivity in our forum, your account will be deleted on $date.
    In order to avoid deletion, please log-in to your account and show activity in our forum.

After the deadline $x days, your account will be deleted irrevocably.

$date in my example = 20th Oct 15
    $x in my example = 30 days

This would be grandiose!
  7. DynamiteDJ84

DynamiteDJ84 New Member

Unable to run the syntax url.tld/deleteusers or url.tld/index.php?deleteusers just getting error 500, have checked permissions and options and everything is fine, administrative group has the powers, the default admincp options have been set
  8. DynamiteDJ84

DynamiteDJ84 New Member

Cannot Thank @AndyB enough for everything he has done today to help us achieve the intended goal, we are now in the process of removing over 192,000 inactive members from our boards these have gathered over a period of 10 years and you didn't realise the extents of it until you came across this tool that at first didn't work, but with the aid of Andy has been updated to simplify the task needed and provide better performance. I applaud you for your dedication and hard work on this and for releasing the update so quickly.
    AndyB likes this.
  9. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

10. Cylent1

Cylent1 Active Member

Hello Andy!
    First of all great addon for XF.
    I have a request...
    For the people who use a "New Member 1st post" type Addon. We need a setting ignoring that 1st post which counts as a post.