Delete Posts

Delete Posts 2.1

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Delete Posts - Delete all posts by username.

Description:

Delete Posts is designed for admins to be able to easily delete all posts by username.

(Example of Delete Posts input page)

View attachment 72081
Features:
  • Hard deletes all posts and threads made by username.
  • All phrases start with deleteposts_ for your convenience.
How to use:
  1. Enter "deleteposts" after the root portion of your forum URL:

Examples:

http://www.site.com/deleteposts/...

Read more about this resource...

Excellent treatment of this sir.
Friendly treatment and assistance in problem quickly and professionally.
Thanks for your time Mr. Andy.

This feature is also available in the spammcleaner, witch allows you to do more than just delete it.

So just a question, what should convince me from using another add-on to do things witch are already made possible by XenForo itself?

Get the message:

The following error occurred:
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

I'm logged in as an administrator. Any ideas?

Get the message:

The following error occurred:
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

I'm logged in as an administrator. Any ideas?

Same issue for me :(

It was working on 1.3.5, but appears to not be working on 1.4.2

After submitting and loading for a good 10 - 15 seconds that error shows up ^

Tim, check your admin permission or maybe as Andy mentioned - Requires copying library/Andy/DeletePosts folder to server and upgrading the XML file.

I forgot about a test board and after upgrading it to 1.4.2 on a fairly default board we used the mod to delete posts from a few spammers with over 10000 posts each.
Its on a shared server and I set it at 2500 per session... it worked great. I prolly could have set it higher but we ran out of post before we could test.

Same issue for me :(

It was working on 1.3.5, but appears to not be working on 1.4.2

After submitting and loading for a good 10 - 15 seconds that error shows up ^

Remember to give the administrative user group the privilege required. See instructions.

"This field purposely requires typing in the username so in those situations where a user has already been deleted a username can be entered."

OK, I understand. But I really would like a second field with the usual xenforo Username autocomplete feature and named: "Username". Plus the one that is now there, but that one renamed to "Username, if User has been deleted".
If the User fills one of the fields, fine. If he fills both: eeerrrm, take he first one? ;)

Just a suggestion.

...and why do you not have the link to the page in the admin-panel?

Last edited:
Hey @AndyB , as it turns out I use this addon like once a month. Thanks you for creating it! Would be great if you could have a look at my suggestions:
"This field purposely requires typing in the username so in those situations where a user has already been deleted a username can be entered."

OK, I understand. But I really would like a second field with the usual xenforo Username autocomplete feature and named: "Username". Plus the one that is now there, but that one renamed to "Username, if User has been deleted".
If the User fills one of the fields, fine. If he fills both: eeerrrm, take he first one? ;)

Just a suggestion.

...and why do you not have the link to the page in the admin-panel?
Thanks a lot!

installed and rights are set, dubble checked.
but get allways the message that i´ve no permissions to view the site.
after i fill in the user name and press Submit.

Top Bottom