Delete Posts

Delete Posts 2.1

No permission to download
Where exactly is the "menu" for this mod? I found no options in XF admin or frontend for that matter. :(

Works like a charm, the creator helped me out even though there was an error at my end, not his! Thumbs up!

Last edited:
Stopped working for me. Just get a screen with header and footer but empty apart from that.
Permission is set. Nothing shows up in the error log. Forums is v1.5.7. Plugin is v1.7

edit: Works again fine. just needed to be uninstalled an installed again.
Thank you a thousand times to the lovely AndyB, who helped me with this!

Last edited:
Stopped working for me. Just get a screen with header and footer but empty apart from that.
Permission is set. Nothing shows up in the error log. Forums is v1.5.7. Plugin is v1.7
Still works great for me on the same setup. Have you recently installed any other plugins?

Tried installing and got it to work once, though it timed out. Tried a dozen more times and got the same permissions error others are reporting. Confirmed my permissions setup, reinstalled, confirmed permissions again and still get the same error:

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Any advice / help would be greatly appreciated. Lord knows why this functionality requires an addon and isn't a part of the core system.

Thanks in advance.

I can reach the "Deleteposts" URL, but upon entering a Username and seeing the posts - Clicking Delete Posts throws a permissions error. Super Moderator, Delete Posts permissions, all set. Any ideas?

Hi @AndyB

Would it be possible to add the feature to only delete posts under a certain word count?

I have some members I'd like to prune all their spammy posts.

Cheers.

@AndyB , would it be possible also to delete the user's likes? I understand that quoted material with a user's name would not be possible, right?

Top Bottom