• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Delete 0 posters

Wouldn't it be better to remove those with 0 posts and have not visited for x amount of time?
I have members that don't post very much but the use PMs.

Yes, I second the "Has not visited in x days option" as I have been cleaning out several thousands members with that option lately.

Wouldn't it be better to remove those with 0 posts and have not visited for x amount of time?
I have members that don't post very much but the use PMs.

I don't want users that don't participate in the community to use the Privmsg system - they can use the forum to communicate to others.

Hope you like it. Configure the option via AdminCP interface after installing it please.

BETA 2 version is the latest version (adding the ability to choose to check register_date or last_activity field)
Hello, thank you for great plugin! It really helped to me =)

Hope you like it. Configure the option via AdminCP interface after installing it please.

BETA 2 version is the latest version (adding the ability to choose to check register_date or last_activity field)
Shouldn't this be in the Addons Forum?

I'd like to see this compatible with 1.0.2. Installed the beta 2 and off course as expected, it didn't really work. It only deleted 10 members when set to delete all 0 posters.

Will this affect banned users though, as they don't get shifted into their own usergroup, thus a confirmed banned user with zero posts.... is this going to remove their account which would make tracking things like multiple accounts impossible?

Top Bottom