• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Delete 0 posters

Darfuria

Just because I'm slightly scared to click the button, will these options delete any user (10 of them) with 0 posts who registered 90 days or more ago?

If I change "Maximum Deletions" to 0 - it should delete all of them based on the above criteria?

Screen Shot 2011-09-15 at 17.06.10.png

Cezz

Just because I'm slightly scared to click the button, will these options delete any user (10 of them) with 0 posts who registered 90 days or more ago?

If I change "Maximum Deletions" to 0 - it should delete all of them based on the above criteria?

View attachment 18792
I think it will eventually delete all of them anyway but by setting to 10 it will only delete that many at once... this should stop your server becoming overloaded if it suddenly finds thousands of records that it needs to delete, if it only deletes 10 every (not sure how often the cron is set to run) then it is a lot safer! Could set to a higher number though!