Defiance

Defiance 1.4.4.2

No permission to download
If anyone is having trouble downloading this style please notify me, my server is currently not responding, I will change the location for this file in about an hour.

Thanks for the screen, I will look into it and update it once I find the problem.

Nice style DEZero :D, just curious... why don't you upload the file here? It'll allow users to download a previous version and keep track of downloads/history ect.

Nice style DEZero :D, just curious... why don't you upload the file here? It'll users to download a previous version and keep track of downloads/history ect.
I've been trying, was going to send you or @ shelley a message, I have my .rar file but it wont accept the file format, what would be the best way to upload here?

I've been trying, was going to send you or @ shelley a message, I have my .rar file but it wont accept the file format, what would be the best way to upload here?

I'd compress it as a zip file, should work out.

To kindof fix this go to you style properties, general, HTML.

Change:

Code:
background: url(@imagePath/sources/bg.png) no-repeat center center fixed ;

to

Code:
background: url(@imagePath/sources/bg.png) no-repeat center center fixed #11141A;

I will try that..

What I did was goto
Appearance > Style Properties > Header and Navigation > Header > Background > Color

and that worked for the Top Banner still trying to figure out the bottom banner...

I am still looking into that, have gone through a few mobile phones and still no luck replicating this :/ will keep trying.

Top Bottom