Defer JS [Deleted]

hmm i have an issue with adding a new Widget Framework
when i choose render its should give me another options and fields but its dosnt load when ur addon r enable !!

i dono how to exclude it cuz i dono what js tag it called =(
I had to disable @Jeremy P because some of my addons won't load correctly; Modern Statistics and BD Image addons.
Should be fixed.. not too sure about modern statistics since it's a paid addon but if it's still broken, you can give me a link to your forum I can check it out.

problem when i click edit then more option

without the addon its like this

upload_2014-3-17_20-49-26.webp

after enable its became like this

upload_2014-3-17_20-50-25.webp

@TBDragon @maxicep I can't reproduce this at all. If you give me the link to your site and an account to test with I'll take a look, but it seems to be something on your end. The CSS isn't being loaded but this addon doesn't touch CSS.

Looks to be using UI.X. Pretty sure that AD Styler uses JS. You'll need to add that to the whitelist
I use UI.X myself and didn't have to do anything special to make it work flawlessly. Just FTR.

@TBDragon @maxicep I can't reproduce this at all. If you give me the link to your site and an account to test with I'll take a look, but it seems to be something on your end. The CSS isn't being loaded but this addon doesn't touch CSS.

I use UI.X myself and didn't have to do anything special to make it work flawlessly. Just FTR.
problem my site not in english >_<
+
is there some issue if i was using cloadflare ?!

+
Could be. Even if your site is not in English I could probably take a look if you wanted, I would just need an account and a post to play with.

+
I also use Cloudflare- not sure if there is something specific n a post, image I guess? Any way tried to edit one if my posts on my site with more options - typed some text and it worked fine as I can see. What exactly are you posting - then editing to produce this error?

I can't reproduce this error even on his site with an image.. but it looks to be some posts with images that aren't working? @maxicep are you using Cloudflare?

In @TBDragon's console it looks like 2 things are happening:
1) Chrome's XSS protection is kicking in because the POST data contains something being found in javascript.
2) Chrome is loading the css.php file relative to the current location, not the root.. which of course results in a 404.

Not sure if they're related but I can't get the problem to happen to me at all.

I can't reproduce this error even on his site with an image.. but it looks to be some posts with images that aren't working? @maxicep are you using Cloudflare?

In @TBDragon's console it looks like 2 things are happening:
1) Chrome's XSS protection is kicking in because the POST data contains something being found in javascript.
2) Chrome is loading the css.php file relative to the current location, not the root.. which of course results in a 404.

Not sure if they're related but I can't get the problem to happen to me at all.
I dont use Cloudflare or similar .

I disabled the addon too because some functions break on my site like advanced edit page .

I dont use Cloudflare or similar .

I disabled the addon too because some functions break on my site like advanced edit page .
Okay so it's not Cloudflare then. Does every advanced edit break? Or just some? Can you narrow it down at all?

I am using Cluodflare, how can I try to reproduce the issue on my site?
I guess it might not be related to Cloudflare per the above. Basically, advanced edit pages are breaking on some sites.. but I can't reproduce it at all on my own.

I can see what is happening, the browser is requesting resources from the wrong place (ie /community/threads/defer-js.7070405/css.php instead of /css.php).. but I haven't the slightest clue why this happens or what triggers it unfortunately.

If anybody has more information I'd like to do all I can to correct the problem, but without being able to reproduce it there's not much I can do right now.

Is anybody with a broken site running LTR English? So far I've noticed it happening on RTL language-sites.

Top Bottom