Defeating XenForo.

Shelby

I'm a huge Vbulletin fans as you may well know. So I'm going to share with you my plan to destroy XenForo. In typical Colbert logic, we can defeat XenForo, by buying it.

So, there are one of two scenarios by which things will play out. If you are fans of Vbulletin and wish to see it get better, then you must in fact, buy its compeditors product. Let me tell you why. It is said that competition sharpens those whom compete. Meaning, that Vbulletin will get better by having another quality product to compete with. If we buy XenForo and it grows, Vbulletin will surely respond by getting better itself.

Likewise, if Internet Brands successfully sues XenForo creators and recieves damages, those damages will likely be based on XenForo sale revenues. If we all buy XenForo and Internet Brands recieves those monies in the form of damages, it will undoubtedly use that money to make Vbulletin a better product. By buying XenForo you are in fact, supporting Vbulletin.

Which brings us to the only logical choice. In order to defeat XenForo, we must buy it.

Terrible thread x2

terib.webp

I'm a huge Vbulletin fans as you may well know. So I'm going to share with you my plan to destroy XenForo. In typical Colbert logic, we can defeat XenForo, by buying it.

So, there are one of two scenarios by which things will play out. If you are fans of Vbulletin and wish to see it get better, then you must in fact, buy its compeditors product. Let me tell you why. It is said that competition sharpens those whom compete. Meaning, that Vbulletin will get better by having another quality product to compete with. If we buy XenForo and it grows, Vbulletin will surely respond by getting better itself.

Likewise, if Internet Brands successfully sues XenForo creators and recieves damages, those damages will likely be based on XenForo sale revenues. If we all buy XenForo and Internet Brands recieves those monies in the form of damages, it will undoubtedly use that money to make Vbulletin a better product. By buying XenForo you are in fact, supporting Vbulletin.

Which brings us to the only logical choice. In order to defeat XenForo, we must buy it.
I can assure you, no amount of money can buy the innovation that is in xenForo. If IB win's xenForo they get the one time idea but they will never get the source. In X years when these ideas have run cold and requires new innovation, what will they do then, sue another company to get their ideas? Your product is built on quicksand.

XenForo will be released tomorrow for all of us. Who cares what IB is saying, we're still going to get our well deserved software.

Top Bottom