1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Style Default XenForo Style

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by Gopala Subramanium, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Gopala Subramanium

Gopala Subramanium Active Member

Hi, urgent request, can anyone please share the default XenForo style. Thanks a ton in advance :) ,

2. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Just go to your control panel -> Appearance -> Styles -> Create a Style

It will re-create the default style for you.

Tim E likes this.
  3. Gopala Subramanium

Thanks for that :) I never tried anything in Style.

4. Gopala Subramanium

Hi, is there also a quick way to copy all templete modification (TMS) to a new style? Thanks in advance :)

5. Morgain

Morgain Well-Known Member

I think you make a new child style and it inherits everything.

Oleg-Sentia likes this.
  6. Gopala Subramanium

Thanks a ton, lemme try that. I copied your tagline, i just loved it :) - "Your questions don't only help you - they help others who learn from the answers as well."

Morgain likes this.
  7. Morgain

Morgain Well-Known Member

I like the look of your site. How do you do that popup when I arrive that tells me what the site is about?

8. Gopala Subramanium

Thanks. I had installed Facebook popup [paid] by Mr. Goodie2Shoes. I don't see that add-on anymore. I just did a little bit of an additional coding to make that appear as a block in xenporta. If you can get the add-on from the coder, I can share the block with you :) Thanks once again.

9. Gopala Subramanium

Sorry to bother again but can you please share the style xml with me, there is some problem when I'm trying to create it here as I had replaced the default xenForo's style :( thanks a ton...

10. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Again you just need to "Create a Style" and it will be the default.

Shelley likes this.
  11. Gopala Subramanium

Sorry Russ but when I do that i don't get the original colors and gradients maybe because I have replaced the original one. It would be really of great help if you could attached the style xml if possible, thanks.

12. Biker

Biker Well-Known Member

Why should someone send it to you? Don't you have the original installation files any longer?

13. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Sounds like you made changes to the master style, you should revert those.

14. Gopala Subramanium

Sorry but I was unable to locate the xml file, can you help me with the file name and location if you don't mind? Thank,

15. Frank J

Frank J New Member

I am doing similiar things here and what I've discovered is that you can simply export your default style, maybe it could work!