1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Default Text in New Thread

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by Damnlag, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Damnlag

Damnlag Member

I need a add-on that allows me to place a text template into new threads that people go to create so that they know what to write in a specific forum.

For example, when someone goes to create a new thread in this specific forum, they see this in the box automatically.
    • Channel Name:
    • Channel Link:
    • Description:
    etc..

I'm not looking for a form system that requires a lot of work to fill out, just default text template added to each new thread.

Mr Lucky likes this.
  2. Damnlag

Damnlag Member

I forgot to mention I'd be willing to pay anywhere between $5-$25 for this to be made, if that increases my chances of someone making it.

3. Optic

Optic Well-Known Member

@The Sandman has this feature on his forum The Admin Zone, unsure if it was custom developed though. Might be worth touching base with him.

Damnlag likes this.
  4. The Sandman

The Sandman Well-Known Member

Optic and Damnlag like this.
  5. Damnlag

Damnlag Member

Thank you @Optic and @The Sandman! That is exactly what I was wanting. Kind of hard to find just searching for it (y)