Default Template is messed up

iTuN3r

Till last night everything was fine and didn't noticed until i woke up this morning and started working on my site again i changed my template to default and saw whole thing was messed up . Navbar is Down in bottom of Browser :P

example.webp

I have no clue what happened when i was busy working with another template all times :( Does anyone have idea how fix it . :P (sometimes it's fun messing up things without knowing what happens next )

Thank You

You can look through your templates for any with a red x against them and click on the x to revert/delete any changes.

If you do this one by one you will find out which template it was that caused a problem.
Make a backup of any you do revert though before you revert them so you can re-apply any changes you made.

How are your styles set up?
Are they all parent styles or are some of them child styles?

Can you remember which edits you made? Were any of them related to any add-ons?

Can you post your PAGE_CONTAINER template here as a .txt file?

The other thing you can do is look through the Style Properties and any page which has a small checkbox/revert in the top right hand corner, you can try reverting and see if that fixes it.

Ah well i did lot of templates changes not one , Re-installed everything with Proper backup's and looks fine normal now. They were all Parents styles . Let's see if any bugs shows up again .

Thanks again for both of your help Russ & Brogan :)

example.webp

Which template do i need to edit to fix that issue ? I have been trying to fix that issue in advance search option .

Everything is normal and working fine now :)

That's in form.css:
HTML:
.textCtrl {
background-color: white;
border: 1px solid silver;
border-bottom-left-radius: 4px 4px;
border-bottom-right-radius: 4px 4px;
border-top-left-radius: 4px 4px;
border-top-right-radius: 4px 4px;
color: black;
font-family: Calibri, 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size: 13px;
margin-bottom: 2px;
outline: 0px;
padding: 3px;
}

Are you refering to the color of the boxes? The yellow one I would have to assume it's the selected box which is why it changes colors.
Appearance -> Styles-> default-> Style Property Group
Style Properties: Form Elements

Then:
Text Controls: Focused -> background

Last Question ;)

example.webp

Where do i need to look to change that hover colour . It's hard to see the edit too i tried looking around to change it's colour couldn't find.

Top Bottom