Default signature for new members [Paid] [Deleted]

@wang
What happened if I set default signature with bold letters, colors ...etc, and registered usergroup does not have permissions for bolding text, color...
And another question, is it possible to update default signature to all users without signature at all (excluded deleted users which post are still on forum, I belive Xenforo by default add them to Guest/unregistered group, but username is still visible).

@wang
What happened if I set default signature with bold letters, colors ...etc, and registered usergroup does not have permissions for bolding text, color...
And another question, is it possible to update default signature to all users without signature at all (excluded deleted users which post are still on forum, I belive Xenforo by default add them to Guest/unregistered group, but username is still visible).

The default signatures set by this add on do not support bb code, only raw text and html. And it affects only the new users. To set a default signature for all users that do not have one, is not supported by this add on. I think you can do that with a sql query though.

Top Bottom