XF 1.5 Default Avatar

countryside

Hi,

I put these files into my avatar directory for both my style and the default style yet it still is not giving it to new members. Am I missing a step?

Screen Shot 2016-08-13 at 6.45.10 PM.webp

Thanks,
Noah

Seems to be working:
http://libertyunderground.org/members/benjamin-burns.9/

It may be due to local browser caching. Try clearing your browser cache or try it in a different browser.
Ah, I see. I checked another browser and it works. Except for the fact that when you click on a username it is a blank gray screen and the fact that in threads and posts it shows the old one. I think I need to fix the dimensions.

@Chris D - I have all the files uploaded and in the correct size, and cleared cache... I still have it bank when I click on a username (when I go to profile page it pops up). It also is super big when I search a username.

The image is loading, but it is far too big:

L size images should have a maximum width of 192px. This is 1000px.

You're putting them in the correct place.

Those are not the correct sizes.

It's 48, 96 and 192.

S and L sizes currently seem to be 1000.

It doesn't take a while to update, it's just your browser will cache the last copy of the image for performance reasons. On Windows you can do Ctrl + F5 which should trigger a hard refresh, or Mac you can do Cmd + Shift + R.

You're putting them in the correct place.

Those are not the correct sizes.

It's 48, 96 and 192.

S and L sizes currently seem to be 1000.

It doesn't take a while to update, it's just your browser will cache the last copy of the image for performance reasons. On Windows you can do Ctrl + F5 which should trigger a hard refresh, or Mac you can do Cmd + Shift + R.
I do not know why is says 424... I changed it to 192, and when I went to resize it said it was 192 not 424. It might be an issue with Preview.

Top Bottom