Decline non verified PayPal payments, how?

fionix

Hello,

I hope someone can help or lead me to help for my issue.

I need to be able to decline a payment for an account upgrade if the PayPal account is "not-verified" is there an option to do that in Xenforo or a plugin or something?

I would also like to make sure that the e-mail address used on the forum must be the same as the paypal e-mail, plugin or anything available?

If someone know if it is possible or how to make it possible let me know, I would also pay for it.

okay, it's BS posting at your end, sorry to say so, but there is nothing there that indicate to have a solution.

Hope someone else can help.

Hello,

I'm probably wrong, but it seems to me that what you're asking is not possible.

You can, right after buying a subscription, check the email address that put it on your account and the email address of his paypal account, if it's not the same, you can block the account by asking him to change his email address on his account or to start a conversation with a team member by asking him for help.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Well, name.com is checking against paypal e-mail address and if it match and I have seen a few of the bigger websites that are able to do it. I don't know how they are doing it but it looks like that PayPal send this information back to the payment handler.

If you look into the Payment Provider Log then go down to this:
["payer_status"] => string(8) "verified"

That means there must be an options somehow.

So there are other strings but I don't see anyone with the PayPal account verify status, so maybe that is not an option as it is now, but since PayPal provide this information inside the PayPal account profile then it must be possible to do something automatically.

Top Bottom