• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[DBTech] Users Viewing Thread

Deceptor

This is a simple modification I threw together to get myself familiar with the XF structure. It's fairly straight forward but for now.

Update

v1.1.0
- No longer requires a template edit
- New option to choose if box is displayed above/below thread

v1.1.1
- Asthetic change on block

Note: If you're updating I strongly recommend uninstalling the previous version to stop a potential circular reference if attempting to simply import the new XML.

Let me know if you have any issues :)

Attachments

Belazor

Absolutely terrible. It erased my database, burned down my data center and I'm fairly certain it gave me some form of disease.

xD Nah I jest, Deceptor's mah boi =D
It's up on DragonByte Tech's XenForo Test Forum of... well, Testing, and it's working like clockwork :)

Deceptor

Just 1 extra query (when viewing a thread). Not had the chance to try it on a big forum yet (If anyone has a big XF I'd be greatful if you tested :D).

BlackJacket

YAY FOR DBTECH!!!!! I am very happy you came to XF. Will you bring the rest of your mods too? I use them for several of my VB forums.

Sir nick

Only suggestions, Make it round corners or have it go through the whole page, enters from left and ends at right of the forum container.

RastaLulz

As MentaL said, this is really something that should be built in by default. Nevertheless, this a great modification - besides the fact that you have to edit the template.