[DBTech] Easy Registration

[DBTech] Easy Registration 1.1.1

No permission to download

DragonByte Tech

DragonByte Tech submitted a new resource:

[DBTech] Easy Registration - Make the registration process for your XenForo forum easier and faster.

Make the registration process for your XenForo forum easier and faster, by redesigning the Login Bar and removing unneeded form elements from the registration form.

Uses

Getting people to register to your forum is a challenge in itself. You want to make the process as quick and painless as possible, and by cutting down on the confusion and trimming out unneeded elements from your registration form, this modification makes it easier to get people to register.

Each individual...

Read more about this resource...

can you make it so every action that requires you to be a member trigger a pop up registration box? would pay for it
To be honest I'm not sure if that's even possible or if it is, how it would be done. I'll do some research on it tomorrow and send you a PM with my results :)

Fillip

This is GREAT. I cant wait to try it.

I admin an MMO guild forum.

Is there a way to provide "next step instructions" aka to fill out an application as soon as the registration is confirmed?

This is GREAT. I cant wait to try it.

I admin an MMO guild forum.

Is there a way to provide "next step instructions" aka to fill out an application as soon as the registration is confirmed?
Unfortunately not, all this mod does is modify the stuff displayed on the registration form.

Fillip

You can drag and drop the contents of the upload folder to your forum's folder :)

Fillip

Thanks for reply, Fillip, but that does not answer my question. Sorry, I am not an IT person and quite new XenForo. You have got three sub-folders in the 'upload' folder of your addon's .rar: 'includes', 'library' and 'js'. It is all straightforward with the last two but to what path should I copy md5_sums_dbtech_easyreg.php file from 'includes'?

If you drag and drop all 3 folders that are inside the upload folder to the folder where your XenForo files are, everything will be in the correct position.
Fillip

That would create an additional sub-folder 'includes' in the folder 'public.html'.
Is this how it should be?

Last edited:
Thank you @DragonByte Tech for this mode.

how about add remember me cookie once registered?
and as it modify the login form, how about hide and check by default the remember me check?

Top Bottom