[DBTech] DragonByte Donate

[DBTech] DragonByte Donate [Paid] 3.7.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Hello,

I just installed the Addon and now it shows in SideBar and in the Mainsection. How do I disable the Mainsection, so that it only shows in Sidebar?
Found it, just forget this :)

Is it possible, to hide the Donationammount in the window, that opends when you klick besides the Username?

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Donate with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version changes the currency exchange rate API, as the old one can no longer be signed up for. The link in the option has changed to the new sign-up page. The API still has a free tier that's perfectly suitable for this add-on, so there will be no cost to obtaining a new API key.

You will need to change your API key in order to continue normal operation after upgrading.

Complete Change Log

Change: Support the new APILayer...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello.
I installed this plugin today (had another one from siropu). The problem is that I don't want it to show the money earned, since that discourages users from contributing. I marked it with green on the screenshot.
You've been asked this before but you say the templates need to be edited.
Is there a way you can teach us how to edit these templates? I think it would be useful for those of us who have doubts and so they won't ask you again.
I would really appreciate it.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2023-04-12 112730.webp
    Captura de pantalla 2023-04-12 112730.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Captura de pantalla 2023-04-12 112800.webp
    Captura de pantalla 2023-04-12 112800.webp
    42.2 KB · Views: 4
Hello.
I installed this plugin today (had another one from siropu). The problem is that I don't want it to show the money earned, since that discourages users from contributing. I marked it with green on the screenshot.
You've been asked this before but you say the templates need to be edited.
Is there a way you can teach us how to edit these templates? I think it would be useful for those of us who have doubts and so they won't ask you again.
I would really appreciate it.
Open dbtech_donate_drive_macros and delete this block:
HTML:
            <div class="driveInfo {{ ($drive.end_dateline AND !$sidebar) ? 'half' : 'full' }}">
                <div class="driveInfoBlock">

<xf:if is="{$drive.goal_amount} > 0">
                    <div class="driveGoals">
                        <div class="info">
                            <div class="title">{{ phrase('dbtech_donate_goal') }}</div>
                            <div class="points {{ $sidebar ? 'points--sidebar' : '' }}">{{ $drive.getParsedGoalAmount() }}</div>
                        </div>
                    </div>
                    </xf:if>

<div class="driveGoals {{ $drive.goal_amount > 0 ? 'half' : 'full' }}">
                        <div class="info">
                            <div class="title">{{ phrase('dbtech_donate_earned') }}</div>
                            <div class="points {{ $sidebar ? 'points--sidebar' : '' }}">{{ $drive.getParsedEarnedAmount() }}</div>
                        </div>
                    </div>
                </div>
            </div>

Then change <div class="driveInfo {{ !$sidebar ? 'half' : 'full' }}"> to <div class="driveInfo full">.

Is there any way this can operate without the use of "donation drives?" I was hoping to simply create a "support us" button that linked directly to the ability for a user to select their own given donation amount they felt comfortable with and to receive a chosen user permission for their donation. Having to click through multiple areas to arrive at the donation box has gotten some (as silly as it is, clicking is not hard) push back from users in the community.

Also, is there going to be any future potential for it to allow re-occurring donations? Or perhaps a future tie in so that it works in tandem with the account upgrades system??

Thanks for any help!

Is there any way this can operate without the use of "donation drives?" I was hoping to simply create a "support us" button that linked directly to the ability for a user to select their own given donation amount they felt comfortable with and to receive a chosen user permission for their donation. Having to click through multiple areas to arrive at the donation box has gotten some (as silly as it is, clicking is not hard) push back from users in the community.

Also, is there going to be any future potential for it to allow re-occurring donations? Or perhaps a future tie in so that it works in tandem with the account upgrades system??

Thanks for any help!
Yes you can already do so. As you can see here, we have a static donation campaign that has remained active for years now at this point https://v303rdfightergroup.com/index.php?donate/

Thanks for any help!
You can set a drive with no end date/no goal and it becomes a static support us feature :)

As for recurring donations, I’m not 100% sure as not all payment profiles would be able to support recurring donations. It could be something to look into, though :)

You can set a drive with no end date/no goal and it becomes a static support us feature :)

As for recurring donations, I’m not 100% sure as not all payment profiles would be able to support recurring donations. It could be something to look into, though :)

Awesome, thank you, that did the trick.. recurring would be awesome if it can be done.

I recently updated to 3.6.1 and have the same problem of conversations not being started by the site bot's Username which is sad for the donating User not being notified in any way about their donation. After updating, the conversation worked when I sent a donation and it was also listed in my bots conversations.

I've confirmed that a recent donator didn't receive a conversation and also isn't listed in my bot's conversations. I believe that all of my settings are correct and here's a previous post about this: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/dbtech-dragonbyte-donate-paid.137965/page-18#post-1585601

❓

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Donate with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version adds support for obtaining cookie consent for 3rd party payment profiles, as well as standardising the way payment profiles are loaded to match the XenForo default code.

Complete Change Log

Feature: Add support for cookie consent for payment profiles
Change: Standardise payment profile display in the front-end to match XF's Account Upgrades

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm going to use it now, if I have any doubts I'll post it here, your site is blocked for new discussions, I already have some addons and I can't post anything, eg: thanking you, doubts or positive criticism.

I use the same name and photo and email
a hug

I'm going to use it now, if I have any doubts I'll post it here, your site is blocked for new discussions, I already have some addons and I can't post anything, eg: thanking you, doubts or positive criticism.

I use the same name and photo and email
a hug
Your account @ DBTech is not restricted in any way.